Where are the Posters?

mat73557

Sometimes you will catch this information on the high school board. I would also advise checking the state AAU and USAW message boards.

I agree... not much talk about the little guys thus far on any of the message boards. I realize they are young, but has nobody seen any possible future talent? Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga rec leagues and nothing to talk about?? Hope this is only people being shy. Thread suggestion: comments on top 5 from each division in TN AAU Top 100

Sometimes you will catch this information on the high school board. I would also advise checking the state AAU and USAW message boards.

I agree... not much talk about the little guys thus far on any of the message boards. I realize they are young, but has nobody seen any possible future talent? Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga rec leagues and nothing to talk about?? Hope this is only people being shy. Thread suggestion: comments on top 5 from each division in TN AAU Top 100

To be honest it's hard to gauge the guys I know vs the rest of the state. So many wrestlers in the younger age brackets are still relatively new to the sport that an eventual State Champion could be a 1st or second year wrestler that no ones really familar with.

In our club, Rebel Wrestling, I see only a couple of guys who might make any noise in the state tournament. We have a few that have potential as athletes but are pretty raw as wrestlers.

In the next few weeks, as the season progresses, the picture should become clearer who will be able to make a deep run at state. As far as nationals, the Mid-West teams are tough to compete with for any TN wrestlers. Hopefully a couple of Tn kids can do well in Kinsport at the AAU Spring Youth Nationals.

We have some good little guys here in Clarksville that could be in the running at Pee Wee State this year.

TOT 40 Dustin Moon, Iron Knights

Bantam 45 Antonio Martinez, Iron Knights

Bantam 50 Caleb Chaves, Iron Knights

Midget 50 Christian Isbell, Team Clarksville

Midget 100 Adam Law, Iron Knights

Middle School 130 Cameron Hall. Iron Knights

IKWC