Bradley Central beats Ringgold and LFO (GA)

Da Bears

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bradley 64 – Ringgold (GA) 9

140 – Bradley Colbaugh (BC) pin Simon Stedman ® 1:40

145 – Dustin Fuqa ® dec. Vince Aguilar (BC) 10-3

152 – Chris Aguilar (BC) pin Shae Cope ® 1:45

160 – Jacob Bailey (BC) dec Jake Corals ® 7-2

171 - Matt Roderick (BC) dec Demitrious Taylor ® 12-10

189 – Chris Hood (BC) pin Thomas Guinn ® 1:52

215 - Tucker Bolton (BC) rec’d forfeit

285 - Patrick Benson (BC) pin Adam Coral ® :30

103 - Jacob Climer (BC) pin Trey Edwards ® :40

112 - Jericho Crutcher (BC) rec’d forfeit

119 – Ringgold rec’d forfeit

125 - Aaron Hutson (BC) tech Ringold 19-0 3:30

130 - Tyler Shuch (BC) pin Dylan Hitchcock ® :55

135 – Trevor Herron (BC) tech Zach Farron ® 16-1 2:30

Bradley 75 – LFO (GA) 6

145 – Vince Aguilar (BC) pin Wesley Payne (LFO) 1:48

152 – Chris Aguilar (BC) pin Ty Todd (LFO) :21

160 – Jacob Bailey (BC) pin Bubba Cruz (LFO) 1:37

171 - Matt Roderick (BC) maj Nate Long (LFO) 10-2

189 – Chris Hood (BC) pin Nick Anderson (LFO) :59

215 - Tucker Bolton (BC) pin Tyler Simpson (LFO) :14

285 - Patrick Benson (BC) pin Brandon Frady (LFO) :35

103 - J acob Climer (BC) rec’d forfiet

112 - Jericho Crutcher (BC) pin Chase Hale (LFO) 2:50

119 – David Plank (LFO) rec’d forfiet

125 - Aaron Hutson (BC) tech Tim Travis (LFO) 18-2 5:07

130 - Tyler Shuch (BC) pin Robert McAvoy (LFO) :48

135 – Trevor Herron (BC) pin Taylor Peterson (LFO) 3:33

140 - Bradley Colbaugh (BC) rec’d forfeit

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have met several times in the last few years at dual tournaments and won all of the matches.

I understand they (Pope) have a good team this year,

According to Pope's coach this is their best team ever. In my opinion, Bradley is a better big match team and would well against them.

Good job......I wish you guys would come a little further south and take on Pope (Ga). I think Bradley would win a dual with Pope....but some posters on here don't so......cough cough...GHOUSE! :thumb:

When did I ever say that Bradley wouldn't beat Pope? I hope I did not infer that somewhere. I haven't sat down and done the line-ups against each other to say that with any confidence. I will say that the Pope team is quite good this year.

Good job......I wish you guys would come a little further south and take on Pope (Ga). I think Bradley would win a dual with Pope....but some posters on here don't so......cough cough...GHOUSE! :thumb:

When did I ever say that Bradley wouldn't beat Pope? I hope I did not infer that somewhere. I haven't sat down and done the line-ups against each other to say that with any confidence. I will say that the Pope team is quite good this year.

Uh....here:

http://forum.gnwa.org/underground/viewt ... l&start=30

"As of right now I would have to give Pope the edge over any team from TN, esepcailly when you compare the Collins Hill scores. That being said I would like to see a few of them (Bradley, Father Ryan, McCallie) in a dual with Pope."

Uh....here:

http://forum.gnwa.org/underground/viewt ... l&start=30

"As of right now I would have to give Pope the edge over any team from TN, esepcailly when you compare the Collins Hill scores. That being said I would like to see a few of them (Bradley, Father Ryan, McCallie) in a dual with Pope."

True enough. I would give Pope an edge based strictly on scores with Collins Hill. However, Bradley is the one school that doesn't have a solid common opponent I could compare with, hence why I would seriously have to research it before putting any weight behind that statement in regards to Bradley. My gut instinct is that Pope has an edge but I am basing that on That is why I said there were several I would like to see, Bradley being first on that list.

Of course all of that was based on the earlier dual score of 38-14 with the recent defeat in the state finals by a score of 39-9 and the close match they apparently had with Camden in the semi's, I am not so sure that the top 3 teams in TN couldn't go with Pope. I know it is only a 5 point difference but that brings the score within 10 of what CBHS did with Collins Hill and I know of at least one match that could have been reversed there based on results from KCI.

Wow!

It took almost 2 months into the season before I get to use one of my pre-written CoachT reponses.

Auto response #4-"We seriously don't give a poop what anybody thinks."

Auto reponse #8-"We have a phone. If anyone wants a match, they are welcome to call."

You guys wear me out.

Too bad we're both busy on 2/6.....it would be fun to do a CH - BC match before UTC wrestles.

Bradley wrestles WV sat, ( I as well as many others I know) would stay for both matches if it could be arranged.

Coliins Hill is wrestling at the Final Four Duals in Easton Pennsylvania on Saturday.

Here's the link:

http://www.nhscaevents.com/event.cfm?id=29

Is it possible CH can beat BC? Heck, judging from your timing here RMC, you may be suggesting CH is lucky to be up in PA, rather than lose to Kenny Hill's Ringgold team, right? :popcorneater:

Side note: I overheard someone from BC predict Brandon would win that CH dual, but it would be an interesting Bear matchup, however.