Manassas Basketball 2009-10

Legend

Manassas is going under the radar this season but the record is 14-4. Manassas has a much better schedule then most of the teams ranked in the state in 2A. Manassas has 4 loses with that schedule! And teams ranked in the state in 2A have 3-4 loses and they play all weak teams. Manassas has yet to lose to a 2A school and could play for the 2A City title. Manassas could have scheduled all weak teams and been undefeated right now. Would that make them better then they are now? NO! Keep over looking them and later on you will have no choice but to respect them!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manassas just beat Middle College by 54pts!!! I told you this team is 4real and will earn everybodies respect by state tourney time!!!

The defending 1A champs moving to 2A just makes that class alot tougher! Just like i said and u the schedules Memphis teams play make them better as the year goes on! I pretty darn sure they will earn plenty respect come tourament time! :oops:

Manassas just beat Middle College by 54pts!!! I told you this team is 4real and will earn everybodies respect by state tourney time!!!

The defending 1A champs moving to 2A just makes that class alot tougher! Just like i said and u the schedules Memphis teams play make them better as the year goes on! I pretty darn sure they will earn plenty respect come tourament time! :oops:

CLASS AA

School; Record; Pts.; Previous ranking

1. Knoxville Fulton (15);13-2;189;2 Should be #1 in 2A because of there last 2 years!!!

2. Bolivar Central (3);14-2;160;1 A good team but ridgeway beat them by 30!!!

3. Liberty Magnet (1);15-3;134;5

4. Gatlinburg-Pittman;14-2;131;3

5. Howard;11-2;119;6

6. Sheffield;12-5;60;4 A good team but has more loses then Manassas.

7. Oakhaven;12-2;59;10 played a weak schedule. Manassas has played Craigmont and Ral-Egypt

8. Sullivan East;14-3;46;8

9. Ripley;11-2;44;9???? I sw this team play Manassas would kill them by 30pts!!!

10. Spring Hill;12-4;24;7????

Others receiving 12 or more points: Tyner Academy 18. Creek Wood 15. Marshall County 12. CPA 12. White House 12.

Teams in Bold should be in the top 10 but everybody else should not be Ranked over Manassas

The defending 1A champs moving to 2A just makes that class alot tougher! Just like i said and u the schedules Memphis teams play make them better as the year goes on! I pretty darn sure they will earn plenty respect come tourament time! :x

CLASS AA

School; Record; Pts.; Previous ranking

1. Knoxville Fulton (15);13-2;189;2 Should be #1 in 2A because of there last 2 years!!!

2. Bolivar Central (3);14-2;160;1 A good team but ridgeway beat them by 30!!!

3. Liberty Magnet (1);15-3;134;5

4. Gatlinburg-Pittman;14-2;131;3

5. Howard;11-2;119;6

6. Sheffield;12-5;60;4 A good team but has more loses then Manassas.

7. Oakhaven;12-2;59;10 played a weak schedule. Manassas has played Craigmont and Ral-Egypt

8. Sullivan East;14-3;46;8

9. Ripley;11-2;44;9???? I sw this team play Manassas would kill them by 30pts!!!

10. Spring Hill;12-4;24;7????

Others receiving 12 or more points: Tyner Academy 18. Creek Wood 15. Marshall County 12. CPA 12. White House 12.

Teams in Bold should be in the top 10 but everybody else should not be Ranked over Manassas

I see what you mean! I don't understand why Manassas is not ranked in the top ten either. It doesn't make any sense to me. I would say they would beat most of the teams on that list! Ripley was beaten by Brighton Tuesday night! Just remember rankings are just a number sometimes you just have to out and get the job done! :x

Manassas is going under the radar this season but the record is 14-4. Manassas has a much better schedule then most of the teams ranked in the state in 2A. Manassas has 4 loses with that schedule! And teams ranked in the state in 2A have 3-4 loses and they play all weak teams. Manassas has yet to lose to a 2A school and could play for the 2A City title. Manassas could have scheduled all weak teams and been undefeated right now. Would that make them better then they are now? NO! Keep over looking them and later on you will have no choice but to respect them!!!

Liberty Tech does not have a weak schedule...Liberty will win the class AA state championship. I always question manassas discipline. They just don't impress me.. They didn't impress me last year in the boro. Liberty has given their share of beat downs in Memphis the last 3 or 4 years they have beat AA and AAA teams "everyone" in class AA doesn't have a weak schedule, some teams do.

Show were I said liberty had a weak schedule? Liberty Tech is a top 3 team in 2A right now. I will say now that I look at tech schedule it is not as strong non-league games as the ones Dexter Williams would play. Tech is a good team and I could see them winning the state. Manassas will have a say so as to who will win it befor it's over!!!

Liberty Tech is not the same team without coach williams. they good but not the same.