Cloudland vs. Hampton

Coacht144

Hampton won by 10 or 11 in overtime. Cloudland blew it at the foul line with less than a second left in regulation. They had'em beat and missed both foul shots. Hampton took advantage of Potter fouling out and pulled away in overtime. No one can argue that these are the two best single A teams this side of knoxville. They are every bit as good as Erwin on a neutral floor. Whats funny is the creekers losing to NG on their home floor. :| I never thought times would change this much. :|

Hampton won by 10 or 11 in overtime. Cloudland blew it at the foul line with less than a second left in regulation. They had'em beat and missed both foul shots. Hampton took advantage of Potter fouling out and pulled away in overtime. No one can argue that these are the two best single A teams this side of knoxville. They are every bit as good as Erwin on a neutral floor. Whats funny is the creekers losing to NG on their home floor. :lol: I never thought times would change this much. :lol:

Whats UP KING? How are things up on Roan Mtn.? I might argue with you. Cosby is east of Knoxville and is playing pretty well right now. They have won 6 in a row , haven't lost to a 1A school with only 1 of those games being close at all. Played pretty good against a stacked G-P team and made a descent showing for a while against Knox Webb who could be one of the best teams in the state regardless of classification.

You guys should get to watch some good ball to end the season , Cloudland , and Hampton are both pretty good and Unaka N.G. and U.H are all pretty good looks like they have lost lots of close games. good luck and maybe we will see ya around tourny time. B)

The game friday was well worth the price of admission. Both teams played hard, Hampton would pull out to a nice lead, then Cloudland would claw their way back. The Landers play a very tenacious full-court trap, which worked for them late in regulation. To be honest, I was completely shocked that Morgan missed both shots, either of which would have won the game for the Landers. Once it got to OT, I felt much better about Hampton's chances. I knew Cloudland had foul issues, and those missed shots would deflate them some. All in all, one of the best games I've been to in a while, and a huge boost for Hampton. It's never easy to go into Sonny Smith Gym and win, last year Hampton went there with the chance to clinch the conference with a win and lost. It wouldn't surprise me if these two teams played a few more times this season. They're that good.