9AAA 2010

PtownPanthers

Can anyone comment on the Knox West vs Gallatin match???? Knox west gets shutout 4-0???? Whats up with that?

Yeah, i was in attendance. Knox West is highly overrated and is in no way a state contender. Not to be offensive, but being shutout 4-0 to Gallatin and 2-0 to Portland, is not something i would expect from a team expected to compete in the state tourney. *Not trying to dig on Gtown or Portland, but lets be honest here...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that the fans of Hendersonville always have an excuse for why the team lost?

- Hendersonville lost on a very soft Pk Call that should of never happened. There were many chances for both team and really proved that both teams are champion contenders.

It was great game Hendersonville just couldn't finish the ball. The Portland keeper, #1 Sam Robinson, was a beast when stopping the ball and just had a great game. the score was made by #3 Tyler Sawyer, it was passed up through the defenders he ran onto the ball as the keeper came out he kicked over him a scored... that was really the end of the game because it seemed like to me the refs were in more favor of Hendersonville.

Other fans in the district can be honest why not the district 9AAA big gun?

Portland played really bad for a 3rd game in a row and S.C. was ready to play.. Portland needs time to regroup... They play Knox West this week so that should be very interesting...

Why is it that the fans of Hendersonville always have an excuse for why the team lost?

- Hendersonville lost on a very soft Pk Call that should of never happened. There were many chances for both team and really proved that both teams are champion contenders.

It was great game Hendersonville just couldn't finish the ball. The Portland keeper, #1 Sam Robinson, was a beast when stopping the ball and just had a great game. the score was made by #3 Tyler Sawyer, it was passed up through the defenders he ran onto the ball as the keeper came out he kicked over him a scored... that was really the end of the game because it seemed like to me the refs were in more favor of Hendersonville.

Other fans in the district can be honest why not the district 9AAA big gun?

Portland played really bad for a 3rd game in a row and S.C. was ready to play.. Portland needs time to regroup... They play Knox West this week so that should be very interesting...

Probably because Hendersonville hardly ever loses a game where they are just downright outplayed..

They are 7-2 and neither of the two games they lost were not because they were outplayed. I personally think the Portland game was just due to it being the first game of the season and not being prepared. And the only difference in the Bearden game was a truly horrible penalty call by the referee. So it doesnt look much like excuses, but more like legitimate reasons as to why they lost..

But by the looks of it, Hendersonville continues to win games, so you might not have to worry about any excuses for awhile :roflol: