Obion Co. @ Gibson Co., Jan. 26th

GCPioneer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine not by looking at your scheduling. Taking transfers helps too. :hungry::thumb:

TRANSFER

It's funny that last year when Reedy did transfer to Obion Co. (her Sophomore year), all the OC people claimed that she only averaged like 6 PPG and that they weren't losing much by the transfer. What you people did fail to realize is that she was playing behind Jana Roney, Gentry Reedy, and the rest of that bunch. You guys didn't mind it then, but after she won that gold ball I sensed jealousy with all the accusations made, lol. Can you elaborate on that for me LtDan? Are you an OC guy?

Nope. Just like riling you up GCPioneer. :D About as easy as shooting fish in a barrell. I did elaborate on how easy it is to rile you up. :hungry: Goodnight sucka. :thumb:

This don't rile me up. Hate to break it to ya, lol. WesCharge already tried that and it didn't quite work. I think I riled him up more by him making a 100 line post, lol.

Nope. Just like riling you up GCPioneer. :evil: About as easy as shooting fish in a barrell. I did elaborate on how easy it is to rile you up. :thumb: Goodnight sucka. :D

This don't rile me up. Hate to break it to ya, lol. WesCharge already tried that and it didn't quite work. I think I riled him up more by him making a 100 line post, lol.

I can't believe some folks on here are getting riled up over something that a Greenfield fan..........who has nothing to do with OC........said. I don't remember anybody saying that losing Aubrey Reedy wasn't a big deal because it was. I'm sure they had their reasons for moving. I believe everybody has moved on from that. Might as well because it is in the past now. She is an outstanding player for a very talented team. I believe the difference in OC this year is Coach LaRue. He seems to get them to play more of a team game. Plus he seems to be a master motivator. Last night they were down 1 to Milan at the half and then came out and put together a 26-0 run to start the third quarter in about three and half minutes. That was impressive! I think the Lady Rebels have proven they are more than just Chassidy Fussell. I saw during the preseason on here where most thought this was Gibson County and Westview and everybody else playing for third. I think they've proven that wrong as well. Hoping for a great finish to what has been another great season of Lady Rebel basketball!