IMAC Softball

Mobuck162

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay - it is a big week in the IMAC and I know just what is missing - A good frog joke, so here goes (PS - this one is especially for mwtfan)

A boy was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful Princess, I will stay with you for one week." The boy took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a Princess, I'll stay with you and do *Anything* you want." Again the boy took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally the frog asked, "What is it? I've told you I'm a beautiful Princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do *Anything* you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The boy said, "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for girlfriends, but a talking frog is really cool."

MWTFAN - A talking frog is really cool - now that's funny

That's humor at its finest right there Lance. A good joke helps cut the tension, and I'm feeling a little tense about now, but really looking forward to another chapter of East v West - softball edition. Sometimes it's a nail biter, sometimes it's a rout, but it's always a blast. Hope to see you there tonight. Don't forget your lawn chair.

Let's go Lady Trojans!!!

Does nobody predict games besides me.

Great call yesterday.

Cherokee over Sevier today.

East in a close one over West.

I wish my Eagles could defeat Jefferson today, but with run production struggling so much, I don't think we are up to the challenge.

GO IMAC

It was a butt-whooping at West tonight, Canes got us 11-0. How'd it come out your way Thunder?

MWTFAN - sounds like butt kick but it happens from time to time. You got to believe you can beat the team at the top. I thought your emotional victory over Cherokee might give you enough confidence to go compete, but maybe next time. You need some more success.

My screaming Eagles can't score. Lost 1-0 in heartbreaker. Pitching is our strong suit, but we got to find a way to manufacture some runs. We definitely don't have a high power top of lineup like East.

For the rest of you, I'm 4-0 on the season, but it's no fun to predict and talk smack when nobody else is.

Of course, its hard to talk smack when you get beat and third looks like the best you could finish.

GO EAGLES

I guess it is just me by myself, but since big conference day, I will continue to entertain myself.

I like Cocke County over West today in a mild upset. Cocke County is way over due and West just not able to overpower them. Too many West errors lead to Cocke County victory (5-3)

Best game of the day should be East and Cherokee. MOBUCK lied to us and Cherokee is better than most think. I look for big let down from East today after overpowering their cross town rivals. I'll take Cherokee big (like 9-2).

My Eagles have a much needed breather in Sevier County; however, since we can't score - I'm actually picking Sevier to beat us 2-1.

With all this said - remember it is 4/1. Way funnier than a frog joke

Well my Lady Canes have a tough one on their hands tonight! Jefferson County has proven to be a quality softball team thus far, with a nice win over William Blount who finished second in the Soddy Daisy Invitational over the weekend. It should be a good one and its a great day for softball. Go Lady Canes!!

Good win for my Ladies over a very solid Jeff Co. team, now looking forward to seeing South Doyle for the first time (if rain holds off). Getting ready for Eastman tournament which is a nice tournament. Seeing some good things out of the girls but still too many errors due to lack of focus in my opinion, but very optimistic about the rest of the year. Go Ladies lets win a tournament this weekend!!