Jackson co takes advantage in 7a

senator

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're still a piece of s.....

What a class act you are! Very nice wording you make all of CR proud i'm sure :lol:

Ditto. And by the way, you're still a piece of s.....

Yeah yeah yeah you're just whining because i called you out on your "Mollyless Clarkrange" statement like the rest of the girls on the team are nothing without her. Truth hurts baby! :lol:

Looks like i hit home with the "are you her mom, dad or related to her" post. Now you're attacking me as if i've done something wrong, hmmm i smell a rat!!! You're the one that has tried to make her larger than Clarkrange not me by saying the "mollyless clarkrange and now you're just trying to deflect the obvious. I'm sure she would have impacted the game but lets look at what is the TRUTH! Jackson Co. beat Clarkrange earlier in the year with a healthy Molly Heady by 10 and it wasn't that close. Jackson County was beating Clarkrange at the half when she went down with the injury. Clarkrange is a very very good team and let me emphasize TEAM not a one person show. They are very capable of beating JC as we were last year but weren't able to, just like the year before when JC beat you ALL 5 times we played but CR could have easily won any one of those games but didn't. The best TEAM won just like last year. CR was the best TEAM. Did i mention T E A M? So mom, dad, aunt, uncle how about you give a little credit to the other players on Clarkrange because they ALL played hard! Mollyless Clarkrange you've got to be kidding me! :popcorneater:

You are one of the reasons no one is able to discuss their teams on here. Everytime there is a Jackson Co. or Clarkrange post you get on here and spew out your ignorance or your hatred. People have grown weary of it and you have pretty much killed out the JC and CR posts even when they are not playing each other. A lot of people would like to be able to discuss their own teams without you butting in with nothing to say. You ought to butt out unless someone is being negative about your team or one of your players. You make it where some of us can't even compliment or applaud JC girls on a good hard fought win. You bring nothing to 7a but negativity.

Looks like i hit home with the "are you her mom, dad or related to her" post. Now you're attacking me as if i've done something wrong, hmmm i smell a rat!!! You're the one that has tried to make her larger than Clarkrange not me by saying the "mollyless clarkrange and now you're just trying to deflect the obvious. I'm sure she would have impacted the game but lets look at what is the TRUTH! Jackson Co. beat Clarkrange earlier in the year with a healthy Molly Heady by 10 and it wasn't that close. Jackson County was beating Clarkrange at the half when she went down with the injury. Clarkrange is a very very good team and let me emphasize TEAM not a one person show. They are very capable of beating JC as we were last year but weren't able to, just like the year before when JC beat you ALL 5 times we played but CR could have easily won any one of those games but didn't. The best TEAM won just like last year. CR was the best TEAM. Did i mention T E A M? So mom, dad, aunt, uncle how about you give a little credit to the other players on Clarkrange because they ALL played hard! Mollyless Clarkrange you've got to be kidding me! :ph34r:

You are one of the reasons no one is able to discuss their teams on here. Everytime there is a Jackson Co. or Clarkrange post you get on here and spew out your ignorance or your hatred. People have grown weary of it and you have pretty much killed out the JC and CR posts even when they are not playing each other. A lot of people would like to be able to discuss their own teams without you butting in with nothing to say. You ought to butt out unless someone is being negative about your team or one of your players. You make it where some of us can't even compliment or applaud JC girls on a good hard fought win. You bring nothing to 7a but negativity.

I was wondering when the OptionsIdiot from Clarkrange would show up and defend his buddy. There was no compliment made to JC it was more like a slap in the face by KGM to Senator by saying we beat CR without Molly and he was getting on to Senator for leaving that out of his post. Implying that we couldn't have beaten them with her on the floor when we have already done so once this season and was beating them when she went out so shut your pie hole boy! :popcorneater:

Looks like i hit home with the "are you her mom, dad or related to her" post. Now you're attacking me as if i've done something wrong, hmmm i smell a rat!!! You're the one that has tried to make her larger than Clarkrange not me by saying the "mollyless clarkrange and now you're just trying to deflect the obvious. I'm sure she would have impacted the game but lets look at what is the TRUTH! Jackson Co. beat Clarkrange earlier in the year with a healthy Molly Heady by 10 and it wasn't that close. Jackson County was beating Clarkrange at the half when she went down with the injury. Clarkrange is a very very good team and let me emphasize TEAM not a one person show. They are very capable of beating JC as we were last year but weren't able to, just like the year before when JC beat you ALL 5 times we played but CR could have easily won any one of those games but didn't. The best TEAM won just like last year. CR was the best TEAM. Did i mention T E A M? So mom, dad, aunt, uncle how about you give a little credit to the other players on Clarkrange because they ALL played hard! Mollyless Clarkrange you've got to be kidding me! :ph34r:

I was wondering when the OptionsIdiot from Clarkrange would show up and defend his buddy. There was no compliment made to JC it was more like a slap in the face by KGM to Senator by saying we beat CR without Molly and he was getting on to Senator for leaving that out of his post. Implying that we couldn't have beaten them with her on the floor when we have already done so once this season and was beating them when she went out so shut your pie hole boy! :popcorneater:

You are why no one compliments JC girls, even though they deserve it tremendously for the hard work and dedication that they must have to always be in top contention.

Clarkrange has improve vastly, they are getting closer to peaking, it is a little later in the year than usual. so look for them to make some noise in the tournament.

If you think you are man enough you try to shut my pie hole.

I'm not sure the "Mollyless" comment was particularly a

comment in support of Molly as much as a "great job"

comment for the remainder of the team.

Pretty sure KGM is not related.

It would be nice if you both were more civil and just support

your teams.

FL, you are correct. My initial post was to point out to someone who wasn't even at the game that JC beat CR without Heady and that singular incident contributed more to a JC win than anything else. Heady was missed as much for her defense as offense. Had she been in there playing the "4" JC would never have been able to pass the ball into a wide open post for easy points. The inexperience at that position was clearly evident in the second half. The "Mollyless" comment was strictly to point out how well the CR girls played with their star player on the bench. Alot of teams would have wilted but the CR girls showed tremendous character and really stepped up and played great team ball. It was a great game without Heady but with her....who knows. I think I do. My further posts were pointed towards the inbred, illiterate hillbilly who obviously lacks basic English comprehensive skills as he wrongly interpreted the intent of my initial post. His continued derogatory commentary simply displays an individual in need of a "life" as his personal insecurities and lack of any type of accomplishments in his own pitiful existence apparently leave him to believe that he must somehow try and live vicarioulsy through a high school girls basketball team. He thus lashes out at anything he perceives to be a "shot" at said team. He is a very sad individual who has done nothing to boost the acceptance of or appreciation for a very good program in Jackson County. O86 is correct in saying that one individual's comments makes it impossible for anyone to say or think anything good about JC. Personally, I do apologize to anyone who might have been offended at my offensive jabs but when you deal with a bottom feeder you must sometimes state things in a venacular that trash understands, to wit; he is a piece of s....

You are why no one compliments JC girls, even though they deserve it tremendously for the hard work and dedication that they must have to always be in top contention.

Clarkrange has improve vastly, they are getting closer to peaking, it is a little later in the year than usual. so look for them to make some noise in the tournament.

If you think you are man enough you try to shut my pie hole.

Tell that to someone who will believe it. You people from Clarkrange think you're better than the rest and when you get beat all you want to do is call names and whine about the refs. You used to dominate 7A before Jackson Co. was moved down to Class A and now that you're no longer the big dog on the porch you dont like it. Don't think to many of us will lose sleep over how many compliments we don't get from Clarkrange fans. Oh and i am more than man enough to shut it believe that! :popcorneater: