Chris Jones(Melrose)Verbally commits to UT

nebuntyn

4. Melrose has enough weapons where AT won't have to be involved constantly. The key to Melrose is Nate Rucker my friend. You can disagree with me on that, but Rucker is to Melrose as Joey Dorsey was to Memphis.

Jodyjoe u said something that I have not heard any of these experts say. Rucker is to Melrose as Joey was to Memphis. He has been called everythng from bone head to reckless which I still cant see why adults to attack kids the way they do. Coach Johnson said their state title hope run thru Rucker. He is pretty much like joey was, meaning he wont get u too many point because they only go to him a couple times a game but the things he does that dont get in the stat books. The intimidation of being in the middle, shot blocking, rebounding, the toughness and I mean u will get a bow here and there. Watch what happen when he is out of the game. They have no post whatsoever. Melrose is a team of guards, a couple wings and 1 nasty post. Central took advantage of him being out. This week will decide a lot in 16 - AAA.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic