Warren County/ Cody Roinson 2

wcsports561

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This the 2nd version of the earlier threads.Guys WC should have a thread. Keep it friendly this time.

blueangel51 From what I have heard him say. different schools like him at different places

looks pretty solid at center from what i have seen. I dont think he will be on the defensive side of the field at a d1a level. Was Cody the athlete from WCHS that shared the district offensive mvp with terryl bowen from cumberland county

This the 2nd version of the earlier threads.Guys WC should have a thread. Keep it friendly this time.

blueangel51 From what I have heard him say. different schools like him at different places

looks pretty solid at center from what i have seen. I dont think he will be on the defensive side of the field at a d1a level. Was Cody the athlete from WCHS that shared the district offensive mvp with terryl bowen from cumberland county

That was calab our rb. I agree I think offense is what he will be. It is in his genes. He could play defensive if that school runs an odd D such as 50. Who knows maybe he will play O all the time and D as a situtional player.

That was calab our rb. I agree I think offense is what he will be. It is in his genes. He could play defensive if that school runs an odd D such as 50. Who knows maybe he will play O all the time and D as a situtional player.

That would be cool if he could do both. That is something no one else could do

Just saw this story on unapproved website.Unapproved Website but I am not a member so I could not read the whole thing here it is.

Tennessee's Mt. Cody

by Carlos Younger

To say that McMinnville (TN) Warren County High School junior offensive/defensive tackle Cody Robinson (6-foot-4 310 lbs) is a big man is an understatement. Put that with his athletic ability, and you have a D-1 football prospect. [details]

Big money this is for you.