Warren County/ Cody Roinson 2

wcsports561

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chs4life I am not sayin that CDD will get him from a board. I am jus sayin that every site I go to his name is on it. He is talked about all over. Everyone seems to like him. You gotta give a brother props. He is pretty darn good.

Good post. I saw Cody tonight at the WC CC basketball game. He has gotten big. His arms are huge! He was talking to the WC guys team right before they ran out. He must of said something good because they were FIRED up.

Go Pioneers! Get stronger and faster and let's get ready for the season! There's several other players that are ready to help the Pioneers have a good year! Let's keep in mind that football is the ultimate team sport and every player needs to be committed and work hard to achieve a team's full potential!

I agree with most of your post however how many guys put in the work to be great. How many guys do extra stuff on their own. Most players in high school go to practice and that is all they do with their sport. The great ones have a drive. I don't praise people until they WORK for it.

Go Pioneers! Get stronger and faster and let's get ready for the season! There's several other players that are ready to help the Pioneers have a good year! Let's keep in mind that football is the ultimate team sport and every player needs to be committed and work hard to achieve a team's full potential!

Players are Ready?? I don't know many players at WC who have prepaired to help the team. The season is being determined right now by the work put in.

wcsports561, fbc98, ccfb101 or which ever username you want to use next, all I was saying in my previous posts was that everyone needs to get stronger and faster and football is a team sport and the team needs to work hard. Cody does go the extra mile and that is why he will play D1 ball. I have no doubt about his drive, passion or anything that tries to stand in his way to achieving goals. Trust me I am one of Cody's biggest fans and me and his father have an understanding that if anything happens to either one of us that we will look after the others son. To say hardly anyone else on that team isn't committed to the team and the sport isn't true. Some players play other sports and when it is over join the team and attend camps and work out at home and Civic Center. This group is pretty tight and have achieved some good things and I'd say they will again!

wcsports561, fbc98, ccfb101 or which ever username you want to use next, all I was saying in my previous posts was that everyone needs to get stronger and faster and football is a team sport and the team needs to work hard. Cody does go the extra mile and that is why he will play D1 ball. I have no doubt about his drive, passion or anything that tries to stand in his way to achieving goals. Trust me I am one of Cody's biggest fans and me and his father have an understanding that if anything happens to either one of us that we will look after the others son. To say hardly anyone else on that team isn't committed to the team and the sport isn't true. Some players play other sports and when it is over join the team and attend camps and work out at home and Civic Center. This group is pretty tight and have achieved some good things and I'd say they will again!

I only have 1 username bud ccfb101. IMO WC may win 5 games max.