Loretto-Giles Co.

baseballer22

What are ya'lls opinions on this game? Giles Co. put a pretty good beaten on Loretto last year on Loretto's home turf. Two years at Giles Co., Loretto won by a field goal at the end of the game. Loretto has been on a hot streak here of late after dropping their first two games to probably the best two 1a teams. I have no clue on what Giles Co. have done this year except for beating Richland. Which to tell you the truth doesnt show me much of anything cause Richland is weak this year. I believe this will be another hard fought game once again this year!

I am probably one of the biggest Loretto fans there is. However, I think that Giles Co. will play extremely tough. As a matter of fact, Giles Co. was the only team to shut out Loretto last year. Another interesting fact, Loretto has had to kick a field goal in the final seconds of the game to earn a win in the last two games that were played at Giles Co. Over the last four years in this series the road team has prevailed. If Loretto plays up to their potential they will come out 4-2.

My pick is Loretto 17 - Giles Co. 14.

Im down for Loretto in this one I played agianst Giles county in the beginning of the season and they didnt really impress me at all even though I didnt get to play against loretto Because of a injury i think that loretto will beat them by 14pts.Loretto has a solid team this year because of all the seniors. :D