Best Pitcher in the state

Best

Folks, wasn't putting anyone down. I just thought that a senior more experienced pitcher would make Tennessee deeper and help in situations when something wasn't working. I think that the Tennessee pitchers are great. Just young.....I got slammed that I didn't know how to read a poll. There are several. I don't know that two pitchers can pitch in softball and not need a third? Sure. Cat did most of the year last year. Monica Abbot did. I hope they use 3 pitchers cause I really want to see Ellen pitch next year...and Ivy and Cat as well. It just looks like they are struggling to me against top 20 teams. Cat did well last year. Maybe it is pitch calls. Maybe it is the coaches. The bats look great. Ivy and Cat are young. Cat and Ivy both had great games this week. But they had a bad one as well. Everyone does. it just made sense to me. Color me stupid. I pray that Tennessee uses three and four pitcher cause I look forward to seeing Renfroe and Fagan and the other Tennessee signs pitch in the future. Go Tennessee. Keep swinging those bats. TBALL expert and Mr. NOITALL, my apologies for having an opinion, and thinking that three pitchers could be used in a 2 game situation to win a ballgame as a strategy in softball. It was just an opinion. My apologies to all concerned.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity has exceptional fielding. Trinity has also had two of the best catchers in the state in Henderson and Elliot. However, two girls pitching instead of one does make a difference. All 4 girls are great pitchers, though. Forrest does as well. Not sure about Banks and crew.

Trinity has exceptional fielding??? They may have had bright spots in the past but will be way down this year. They have to many holes left open from graduation the past couple of years that will show up big this season.... Marshall Co. will take the Single A trophy this year! :popcorneater:

Just got on here to read about pitchers as know one up and comer but not a huge follower of softball.

Up and comers- no she's not that good -token at Tennessee - Tennessee not that good - Go Blue Raiders-let's get back on topic-Tennessee is too good - You made me mad - no you did not

My God, I ended up on a board for people with ADD :blush:

From the looks of it, it'll take you a while to 'catch up,' too. You do know it's a discussion board, don'tcha?

(3rdbasecoach,

:popcorneater::|:D:| )

I meant no criticizum (sp ck) LOL, I've always been marveled at how fast she was. Please accept my appolgy. Have a Great year and Best wishes to Miss Fagan an Go Lady Vols! :thumb:

Oh the name and number goes back to my oldest that graduated in 2003. Not very adult like but hey got to have a good tome lifes too short.

I meant no criticizum (sp ck) LOL, I've always been marveled at how fast she was. Please accept my appolgy. Have a Great year and Best wishes to Miss Fagan an Go Lady Vols! :thumb:

Oh the name and number goes back to my oldest that graduated in 2003. Not very adult like but hey got to have a good tome lifes too short.

If you'd said that at first I never would've said a word.

It's funny, the figure skater from Canada who's Mom passed away while she was at the Games is French and I remember her saying in an interview that her mother encouraged her to learn English by watching the 'Scooby Doo' show on TV when she was young. So, if that's the case, I don't blame you at all. Hang on to memories of your children all you can....however you can. Maybe I'll see ya around.

Now, back to pitchers...before that guy with ADD or ED or whatever...gets all tore up again... :thumb:

maryville high school is loaded this year. two awsome pitchers connatser (senior) and barbie (Sophomore) i think are the names. connater through to state last year after and injury and barbie through the bearden game securing their place in regionals or districts i believe. they did very well and i can't wait to see what is to come of the young sophomore