Howard #2 in the polls

RichieRich2007

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard has a fine club.But you know they will have to deal with a team like Sheffield coming from Memphis.So much power coming from out of there as usual.

...Let me say this, anything can happen in the District but particularly in the Region tournament where only two(2) teams get to the Sectional...Howard deserves to be ranked as do the Memphis teams... but that ranking means nothing if you don't get out of the Regional...we will see how many ranked teams are still standing when the sectionals are ready to play!!!

Howard needs to focus on the district first, with Red Bank, Tyner and Brainerd all capable of winning it too.

Howard deserves their team ranking. They are the best team in Chattanooga. Without any true stars on their roster, as long as they continue to play "team" ball they will get to the state tournament and have just as good a chance as anybody in aa to win it.

Of course Howard has a chance to win it all. But the teams from the west are challenged so much more. When it comes tournament time those teams have been thoroughly tested. Not a knock on Howard,just teams coming from the west play and sometimes beat the larger schools from the Memphis area.And it makes them a whole lot tougher to beat come state time.

RamFam just go right ahead and say it....Tyner will be in the state not Howard....there i said it for you....congratulations to Howard on your ranking we have been here before....I dont care if you win the state Tourney you guys play hard night in and night out...after the back to back losses you couldve held your heads down but u responded by BLOWING OUT redbank and spanking Tyner 2xs....keep that tiger pride....Ram Fan good seeing you on a bball post because after this year it will be another 15years before tyner is good again

RamFam just go right ahead and say it....Tyner will be in the state not Howard....there i said it for you....congratulations to Howard on your ranking we have been here before....I dont care if you win the state Tourney you guys play hard night in and night out...after the back to back losses you couldve held your heads down but u responded by BLOWING OUT redbank and spanking Tyner 2xs....keep that tiger pride....Ram Fan good seeing you on a bball post because after this year it will be another 15years before tyner is good again

...15 years???...kinda' like Howard football, right? :thumb: ?...plenty basketball to play between now and the 'Boro'...my "RAMS" will take one step at a time...we are peeking at the right time and after the game this evening, I'll let you know the District seedings...ok???

Ramfan that comment didn't make any sense...howard had a down year this year due to injuries...Howard has been rolling for some time now..and the coaches there has players going to school now..yes howard football the only program in the city to have a hall of famer in the nfl...Tyner has no one to go pro and its a socalled football school with 1 state ship...after playing tynerfootball you watch tynerfootball on the track...no craddock signed anywhere, bolden did nothing on a mediocre UT team...Hughley and Jones didn't make it...I don't blame the kids leaving Tyner going to redbank...atleast they signed....checkmate