Best Freshman in middle tennessee.

showtimehoopstar

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston Academy. McCoin is about a 5'9'' point guard who is quick, and tough as nails. Ramsey, is a man child. He is 6'2'' and can do it all. He can shoot, dribble, pass, rebound, whatever he is asked to do.

Thanks. GC (giles county) has a couple Howard and Cobb. Starting to get more pt right now. Howard smooth with the ball with a soft three point shot, about six foot. Cobb 6'2" or taller not sure, all out hustle and will only get stronger, he will be the backup qb or the starter next year, not sure yet. GC is full of young talent only one senior on the team.

Livingston Academy. McCoin is about a 5'9'' point guard who is quick, and tough as nails. Ramsey, is a man child. He is 6'2'' and can do it all. He can shoot, dribble, pass, rebound, whatever he is asked to do.

McCoin in 6'0 and Ramsey is 6'5.

yeah, i'd say ramsey is 6'5'', but McCoin at 6'0''? Dont know about that one.

McCoin in 6'0 and Ramsey is 6'5.

yeah, i'd say ramsey is 6'5'', but McCoin at 6'0''? Dont know about that one.

Well bring your mesuring stick....Alot closer to 6'0 than 5'9...I guarantee it. :flower: