Lawrence County's Kelsey Kemp Saves Lady Cats

CoachT

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome shot KK. 17, nice.

You girls played with a lot of heart. Also, I would like to give congrats to good W'boro team, now we know why you girls won your season district title.

Now Lady Cats see if you can't work on those silly passing turnovers.(All of You)

Go get'em in Columbia and bring us home another tourny title.

Nah I gave my wine to the zebras....

I am not jealous .. But she walked. watch the film!

kemp made a lucky shot!!

Wayne county girls outplayed Lchs girls.

Be proud of squeaking a win by in a 1 -A school

and your school section is out of control.

NO CLASS

Now we know why so many schools have dropped you off their schedule.

GO LADYCATS!!!!!

Not sure what you feel like the "school section" did that was out of control?? When a bunch of "adult" fans start something with a 17 year old high school kid, that's out of control! When they started downing a freshman because her brother was yelling for her, that's pretty bad. I heard them talk about her like she was the worst player on the court. And not sure what waynesboro being a 1-A school has to do with the amount of talent they have. A school is considered 1A, AA, AAA based on the size of the school, not the talent that they have on their teams. Waynesboro has a great team and they played a great game. Kelsey played a great game as did the rest of the team, was the game tying shot a lucky shot probably but by you pointing that out you just made yourself look bad. When a team loses on the road it is usually considered the ref's fault, it amazes me that LCHS as won a total of 20+ games but according to the waynesboro fans we don't have a clue how to play the game of basketball.

sure what you feel like the "school section" did that was out of control?? When a bunch of "adult" fans start something with a 17 year old high school kid, that's out of control! When they started downing a freshman because her brother was yelling for her, that's pretty bad. I heard them talk about her like she was the worst player on the court. And not sure what waynesboro being a 1-A school has to do with the amount of talent they have. A school is considered 1A, AA, AAA based on the size of the school, not the talent that they have on their teams. Waynesboro has a great team and they played a great game. Kelsey played a great game as did the rest of the team, was the game tying shot a lucky shot probably but by you pointing that out you just made yourself look bad. When a team loses on the road it is usually considered the ref's fault, it amazes me that LCHS as won a total of 20+ games but according to the waynesboro fans we don't have a clue how to play the game of basketball.

i was at the game and it was a great game and i hate girls basketball..... i do understand tho having a bigger school you should be able to have more talent than a 1a team like wayne co. it was a prayer on the shot but she hit it did she walk maybe but refs let people walk all the time they can call it when they want or when they dont..... ok i saw the lchs fan cheering for his sis and that is fine but y do u got to sit on the away teams side so he should be used to that or he could have sat with lchs fans and said whatever but both these teams have had very good seasons

The main reason LCHS fans sit on both sides is for the simple fact that we always have such a huge crowd that there is not room on the home side. It is like I said at the game, the kid should have not argued with them but they should not have talked about both teams like they did. He was just cheering on his team, they were saying some pretty harsh things at both the girls team and boys team. When you have an adult say things like "you can sure tell that she is a freshman, she is an awful free throw shooter" and then mocking our player every time he hit a 3, that's pretty sad. Good luck to wayne county the rest of the season.