Bray's Rankings State Predictions

CoachBray

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok what bout hunter badon he has been ranked 5 weeks in a row and you dont even mention his name on who to look out for... why is that...

Hunter got a really tough draw. He has Biggs the previous #2 now #3 in the 2nd round. If he passes that he then has Colbert the #1. Ruff row to hoe but I beleive in him. :x:x

What about Indy's 119 at least to watch for. he has beaten Snow twice and Chadwick once. Also i believe you will see Thomas and Stevens in the 112 final.
:x

The same kid that is 15-12, I don't know about that one! He has done great for a Freshman, let's start with that! Let's end with the facts of the bracket are against your hopeful wish because he is on the upper part of the bracket with some studs!! Good luck to you and or your wrestlers :x !

ok what bout hunter badon he has been ranked 5 weeks in a row and you dont even mention his name on who to look out for... why is that...

Hunter got a really tough draw. He has Biggs the previous #2 now #3 in the 2nd round. If he passes that he then has Colbert the #1. Ruff row to hoe but I beleive in him. :x:x

Hunter couldnt beat biggs in his dreams sorry!!