8AA District Honors

luvhoops

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Kaci was missed in Smith Co. But I believe you should play to take that individual honor! I am a bit biased but LA's Sells gets my vote. Coach of the year could be any of the top three teams!!

I agree with you completely about needing to play to get the honor, but I think that it had to at least be mentioned here "unofficially".

I think the Sells kid probably gets my vote also, if I had a vote.

the Roberts kid at Upperman is outstanding, as is the Dyer kid. The team would be completely different without each of them. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching them play since they were freshman. Cannot say enough good about them.

The Sells kid, and the Taylor kid at LA are my two favorite non Bee kids in the district.

I think for Player of the year you have to look at

Sells and Sissom, Roberts and Dyer, and the kid up at York, please forgive me for forgetting her name......anyways. Roberts and Dyer kind of cancel each other out,Im going with Sells -v- Sissom....and Sells wins it.

Coach of the year, goes to Dodgen, but this is all just the opinion of a dern yankee when it comes down to it.

Good luck to all, it has been a pleasure watching the kids play.

I agree Kaci was missed in Smith Co. But I believe you should play to take that individual honor! I am a bit biased but LA's Sells gets my vote. Coach of the year could be any of the top three teams!!

I agree with you completely about needing to play to get the honor, but I think that it had to at least be mentioned here "unofficially".

I think the Sells kid probably gets my vote also, if I had a vote.

the Roberts kid at Upperman is outstanding, as is the Dyer kid. The team would be completely different without each of them. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching them play since they were freshman. Cannot say enough good about them.

The Sells kid, and the Taylor kid at LA are my two favorite non Bee kids in the district.

I think for Player of the year you have to look at

Sells and Sissom, Roberts and Dyer, and the kid up at York, please forgive me for forgetting her name......anyways. Roberts and Dyer kind of cancel each other out,Im going with Sells -v- Sissom....and Sells wins it.

Coach of the year, goes to Dodgen, but this is all just the opinion of a dern yankee when it comes down to it.

Good luck to all, it has been a pleasure watching the kids play.

Very good points, there are alot of good players in 8aa this year! Brown is the girl from York.

Very good points, there are alot of good players in 8aa this year! Brown is the girl from York.

ah yes, Rachel Brown. Thank you.

And you are right. there are plenty of good players, and more of them deserve to be mentioned than what I put in my list, but my brain is on overload this week. :blush:

I must also add that Coach McWilliams, with the loss of Lashay Davis and Jennifer Maynard, was predicted by some to be pretty average this year. Although I do not think she will win it, she should at least be in the conversation about Coach of the Year. My vote still goes to Dodgen

Go BEES