285 allen vs jackson

cmmndalum

You never know, I remember quite vividly the heavyweight champion from Father Ryan (believe Zach Hermann was his name) was on the juice.. has extreme anger problems to this day. Rumor has it that he is over 7 ft 400 pounds now.. he is going to wrestle for the WWE. I doubt Mr. Allen is guilty of this though

I do not think Herman is in the WWE at this point, but you can't not say that he wasn't doing something fishy.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know, I remember quite vividly the heavyweight champion from Father Ryan (believe Zach Hermann was his name) was on the juice.. has extreme anger problems to this day. Rumor has it that he is over 7 ft 400 pounds now.. he is going to wrestle for the WWE. I doubt Mr. Allen is guilty of this though

I do not think Herman is in the WWE at this point, but you can't not say that he wasn't doing something fishy.

I hope ya'll are just kidding around. I get the feeling that Freestyle4life is just razzing him, but I'm hoping you are as well.

Yes he's kidding, as protein shakes were his thing. He did love that weight room though and it showed in his matches. Saw him takedown the big boys by lifting them completely off the mat numerous times.

I have realized in my career as an athlete that the opinions of others dont even matter. Yes I was beat in the finals but atleast I tried every move that I could possibly think of on the spot. Hunter was just too strong. I took a couple of bad shots but at least I attempted where as others probably would have tried to play it safe...I have no regrets and I personally think I did a pretty good considering I have only been wrestling 3 years. I told my coach that I had nothing to lose and I will always stand by that. But Ill say this and I can get a bad rep, I really dont care, I tried to wrestle my match and it wasnt anybody elses. I lost and I will have to deal with that for the rest of my life but apparently someone seen something because I recieved a full scholarship offer just minutes after my match. Thanks and good luck to Hunter in college.

I also forgot to mention that my name is Tyler Dailey and not Jackson.

Mr Dailey first off my appoligies for using the wrong wrestlers name (looking at my bracket sheet Jackson is who you beat in Rd1)

Secondly i dont want you to think I was dogging your wrestling skills, the fact that you where able to make it to the state finals during your third year of wrestling speaks volumes about your athletic skill. I watched you beat the WC and the NW (my finals pick) wrestlers and was extremly impressed with you. I think it probably would of taken 3 or 4 of those marines to take mr. Allen down on that day and you should be proud that you left it all on the mat. what college offered you a ride? I'm sure looking back on it year from now that will be one of the best 10 mintues of your life!