DII - 125 Match

2blLeg

Mike Craft was the ref in the 160 match

Mike, in my intelligent yet humble opininon is one of the 3 best refs in the State.

bcb iii :hungry:

I too consider Craft a very good ref. In fact, I think Bowler is also. Neither brought their best in those matches. I don't have a clue what Bowler was thinking, but what went on wasn't stalling. Just as upsetting were the stalemate calls. At 160, two strange TD calls and missed backpoints for Martino. Of more concern, to me at least, was the overall inconcistencies from official to official. Some call stalling, some not, some caution start, some don't, some pause at start, some say set and long pause, some quick, some give takedown with one foot, others with two and not one, some count on the way to look, some friggin have to get down and look closely before they start the count, the list is endless. Just give the wrestlers consitentcy across the state and they can adjust. I know it's a tough, thankless job but they need to step up their training.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a wrestler who had this ref and after looking back at my match on tape he calls stalling and takedowns way to quickly. twice in my match my entire body was out of bounds i had a wiser in and he still gave the other kid the takedown when he did not have control.

Regardless of a whizzer, you can still be ruled as taken down if your entire body is out of bounds, as long as the opponent's body is still in.

So now there's a conspiracy against West TN wrestlers when Mid TN refs are involved? Or let me guess that's not what your trying to imply at all. (Just like a few weeks ago you weren't implying that West TN officiating is ahead of Mid TN right?)

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? I'm not one to defend officials and I know there is room for imrovement, but I've never seen anyone cry as much as you do about them.

Was wondering when the board's resident jacka$$ was going to show up. Guess I just got my answer.

Try reading the entire post, and see that it was not just me. Or maybe the reading part is a bit much for you, not sure. But you are going to keep it up one time too many

don't get me involved i try to stay neutral on these issues. although it was a terrible display of reffin in my opinion! MWR you need to go lay down and tuck that thumb back in your mouth.