Region 3AAA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you picking White Co. with your head or your heart? Just wondering? I think it'll be a Walker Valley-Cleveland championship. Cleveland over Walker Valley is hardley an upset. WV has that fantastic record by playing a bunch of AA schools, not sayin WV isn't a good team, they just haven't played many quailty teams. Cleveland has played 7 games against teams ranked AAA top 10.

I think it'll be a Walker Valley-Cleveland championship. Cleveland over Walker Valley is hardley an upset. WV has that fantastic record by playing a bunch of AA schools, not sayin WV isn't a good team, they just haven't played many quailty teams. Cleveland has played 7 games against teams ranked AAA top 10.

But didn't WV beat Cleveland twice in the regular season :hungry::roflol: ?

All four top seeds should advance. From there, I think 6AAA will probably be the underdogs, but would not be surprised if either of them are in the finals or even win it.

I'm just going by the fact that Cookeville beat Cleveland and Bradley rather easily earlier this season.

Cookeville did beat Cleveland easily this year, I don't believe we was 100% healthy at the time, and we had a player go down with a knee injury during that game. Cookeville's record their last 17 games is very impressive. It wouldn't surprise me to see them to win it.

White Co. should watch out for Bradley, they have been playing much better ever since they had 2 starters quit earlier in the season. They could be a dangerous team to play.

I think it'll be a Walker Valley-Cleveland championship. Cleveland over Walker Valley is hardley an upset. WV has that fantastic record by playing a bunch of AA schools, not sayin WV isn't a good team, they just haven't played many quailty teams. Cleveland has played 7 games against teams ranked AAA top 10.

But didn't WV beat Cleveland twice in the regular season ;):D ?

All four top seeds should advance. From there, I think 6AAA will probably be the underdogs, but would not be surprised if either of them are in the finals or even win it.

Yes, they did. And the Orlando Magic beat the LA Lakers twice last season.

Congrats to walker valley and cleveland playing in the region championship oh wait they hadn even played yet hey raider fan i think cookeville and sparta will at least show up to play maybe our poor teams can at least make your girls break a sweat!!!!!!Cookeville injuries or not did put a thumping on you!!!!!!