Region 6A!! Can they make it 6 State Tourneys in a

thenomad

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol trust me I know what he can do on the football field him and Jacob Tucker both are outstanding basketball/football players. What I like most about them is they play ball at the level they do and then after the play is over they go on like nothing happened, their not show offs or cocky. 41's season may be over but he has alot to be proud of they had a real good team and he could shoot the rock. Pc and Ca combined put on a fast pace show tonight it was fun to watch.

I wouldn't say Perry County dominated CA the whole game. Both teams made runs. The run that Perry County went on before the half hurt the most. CA pulled it to 8 again in the 3rd Qtr and had two chances that could have cut it to 4 but missed jumpers. Like a previous post said this was a VERY fast game... up and down the floor. The Mercer kid from PC is very good. He had an awesome game. Rhodes for PC can shoot very well also. Williams # 41 scored around 20 for CA. There were some differences in the teams that meant winning and losing. PC got 2nd shot opportunites and CA did not. Also CA plays out of control or a wild style of basketball. PC plays smart undercontrol push the ball up the floor but don't force a bad shot style of basketball. PC is one of the most unselfish teams I have watched. Those boys play good together and work for good open looks in their half court offense. The game got out of hand late and PC put it on CA from there.

Congrats to CA on a good season. I that the tournaments didn't work out better for them.

Good Luck to the two CA SRS in the future! I have enjoyed watching you play the past 4 years!

PC is gunna take everyone out to the wood shed and whip em like a borrowed mule. :roflol:

What's this "barrowed mule" crap? That's what somebody posted before the district championship game, and it took PC's shooter (knowingly cheating) stepping to the line for free throws, when he was no where near the foul. Makes both free throws and beats S'town by 2. Is that a barrowed mule or a stolen horse?

When did the Wayne co team turn into a bunch of taunting thugs. I've seen them play about 4 times this year and everytime their conduct is worse. I see players trying to show up refs, taunting the other team and taking cheap shots every chance they get. The 2 "star" brothers seem to be the ring leaders for all the unneccessary stuff.

PC is gunna take everyone out to the wood shed and whip em like a borrowed mule. :thumb:

What's this "barrowed mule" crap? That's what somebody posted before the district championship game, and it took PC's shooter (knowingly cheating) stepping to the line for free throws, when he was no where near the foul. Makes both free throws and beats S'town by 2. Is that a barrowed mule or a stolen horse?[/quote

Stop whining, PC beat them by 3 anyways so it does not matter, and obviously they can handle most things that are thrown at them so I would say its still a borrowed mule!

When did the Wayne co team turn into a bunch of taunting thugs. I've seen them play about 4 times this year and everytime their conduct is worse. I see players trying to show up refs, taunting the other team and taking cheap shots every chance they get. The 2 "star" brothers seem to be the ring leaders for all the unneccessary stuff.

Amen, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed how awful they act. I can't imagine a coach allowing his players to act like they do. It gives the team and the community a bad image. Wc in my opinion would be better off without the 2 "star" brothers. They are decent ball players but their attitude takes a lot away from the team.

Well i dont know if i am the only one who has noticed but when you got about one kid (Tyler Rice) you can do about anything and get away with it.. I see favoritism everywhere I go and the "studs" always do what they want...But what are ppls thoughts on the Region Tournament, any predictions on who wins?

PC is gunna take everyone out to the wood shed and whip em like a borrowed mule. :thumb:

What's this "barrowed mule" crap? That's what somebody posted before the district championship game, and it took PC's shooter (knowingly cheating) stepping to the line for free throws, when he was no where near the foul. Makes both free throws and beats S'town by 2. Is that a barrowed mule or a stolen horse?[/quote

Stop whining, PC beat them by 3 anyways so it does not matter, and obviously they can handle most things that are thrown at them so I would say its still a borrowed mule!

Not whining, just the truth. And sounds like you know it.