Region 6A!! Can they make it 6 State Tourneys in a

thenomad

I just dont understand why when Rice hits a "3" he has to yell. Its almost like he didnt expect to make the shot or something. Act like you been there before! Make a shot, sprint to the other end and get ready to play defense. No need in yelling at the opposing bench or fans. No hand gestures necessary. Why put your jersey in your mouth? Is he hungry? Dadgum get the child a snack before the game or something.

Something must be done to stop this madness! Not even hoodie strings are safe around Rice! :roll:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha....wow vandychris....what's that old sayin...."It ain't over til it's over"....and it proved to be right on tonight.

WC played about as ugly as they possibly could the 1st half tonight, and the 3rd qtr. wasn't much better.....but PC returned the favor in the 4th. Congrats to WC for refusing to quit and congrats to PC on a great season and being District Champs....ya'll have some great kids and they're a class act.

2 great games tonight in Mt. Pleasant.

Summertown trailed the whole game. By 9 at half and 9 to start the 4th qtr. Outscored MTP 19 to 6 in the 4th to take the win.

Wayne Co. got down early to Perry County but battle back late in the 3rd and 4th. PC had a 2 point lead and turned over a throw in under WC's basket. WC scored and tied the game. WC gained possession again with the scored tied and called time out with 7 sec. left. After the timeout Rice drove the lane and appeared to travel but a foul was called on PC. With 1.2 sec. left, Rice made 1 of 2 free throws for the 56-55 lead. PC called timout but there desperation in-bounds pass bounced off their own backboard and WC recovered as time expired.

This just in......Birdfan3 has been admitted to the the Perry County hospital emergency room. Something about getting jacked up by a borrowed mule. GET WELL SOON!!!:roll:

This just in......Birdfan3 has been admitted to the the Perry County hospital emergency room. Something about getting jacked up by a borrowed mule. GET WELL SOON!!!:roll:

And the barn is on fire... good job to wayne county and sumertown tonight everyone thought sumertown should win but not many gave wayne county a prayer against perry co so wayne county vs shs

Great games tonight! That is what high school basketball tournament play is all about! Close games and last second shots! Congrats to Coach Franks and WC tonight, really nice job of staying in the game and not giving up. Also, congrats to Summertown, Trotter is a great coach and really gets his team motivated and ready to play. He cracks me up watching him coach! haha Looking forward to seeing a great game Thursday! Good luck to both teams

Also, tough luck to Coach Lee, he did a great job this year and Perry Co is lucky to have him. It would be nice if Perry Co's fans had half as much class as he does. It's pretty embarrassing when fans walk by the floor screaming and pointing at the referees. Grow up, take a lesson from your Coach.

My prediction was right but it sure don't feel as good when you see PC get a bad call in the last 1.7 sec.

It was a great come from behind game to tie it!!!! We didn't get any T's wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

What hurts to watch is the speed, talent and sportsmanship that PC has and wish that my kids had that. After the game I watched C. Cunningham come over and congrat two WC players, what a GREAT player, and attitude that I wish I had..... PC never runs their mouth are show boats they play their hearts out. You want a game to come down to the players not the ref's. :roll:

It's to bad that Mt. Pleasant did not win. Then we could have had the teams with the biggest thug players meet in some sort of battle of the thugs championship game. ;)

Prediction, a couple of Mt. Pleasant kids will be in jail, and Wayne county kid will be good at pumping gas or a heck of a logger. I've never seen a high school player talk smack to an old lady over and over. I'm not sure if he's a thug or just a mindless nitwit. It almost let Culleoka back into the game. Maybe it would have been the battle between the thugs and nitwits.

Go Summertown. I hate it is not Perry County you are playing. Apparently they have class as well. Good luck next year PC.

FWIW, I know these are just a few players and there are some great kids on both teams. But your starters play a prominent position on how your team is percieved, and when they get suspended for fighting and get to keep playing, and when you players talk smack to little ole grandmas on the other side, and you coach does nothing, it makes your program look like the win at all cost crap that it apparently is.

It's to bad that Mt. Pleasant did not win. Then we could have had the teams with the biggest thug players meet in some sort of battle of the thugs championship game. ;)

Prediction, a couple of Mt. Pleasant kids will be in jail, and Wayne county kid will be good at pumping gas or a heck of a logger. I've never seen a high school player talk smack to an old lady over and over. I'm not sure if he's a thug or just a mindless nitwit. It almost let Culleoka back into the game. Maybe it would have been the battle between the thugs and nitwits.

Go Summertown. I hate it is not Perry County you are playing. Apparently they have class as well. Good luck next year PC.

FWIW, I know these are just a few players and there are some great kids on both teams. But your starters play a prominent position on how your team is percieved, and when they get suspended for fighting and get to keep playing, and when you players talk smack to little ole grandmas on the other side, and you coach does nothing, it makes your program look like the win at all cost crap that it apparently is.

i hope your not talkin about 1 of the wayne county's players ...after the perry county game most of the wayne county players went up to the perry county players and congradulated them on a good season... you need to watch what you say about 16 and 17 year old kids that could come back and bite you ... Coach lee is a great coach for perry county good luck next season... bobbucks you show some class