Games for this weekend

MrNoitAll

Well "Birdie" told me this mornin that we would be a headin up to Mt. Juliet to watch some of them teams in the Mid State playin. Well our good neighbor CC will be there so I am sure that we can get and early look at them young ladies and see if they are goin to be beatin a lot of folks in there new district this year.

Goin to be a tough race and all between some pretty good folks in their old district this year. That "Football School" will be a lot better, the "Mule School" and my boss school should be better and the rest will be watchin them from the bottom. Now you can take that down to "The Bank of Tullahoma" now those folks are my kind of folks about takin care of us por folks! :popcorneater:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well "ole Birdie" and me made our way up to MJ yesterday and talking about some cold weather.....my old feet are still hurtin and hands are still numb from that road trip. But we did get to see our CC Ladies play a little and some other teams and saw some good plays by several players and a few home runs leavin the park. Now I aint real sure but those youngins from siegel aint real bad, got that speed, got some power and pitchin aint to bad either. Those Ladies from Wilson Central were a lookin good with some power that people better be watchin out for..., MJ goin win a bunch of games, Creek Wood has been feedin them youngins some power because I do believe they will be a hittin a bunch out of the park this year. That extra 3 feet is goin to see more runs on the board from a bunch of folks this year I do believe. Until next time please stay tune :thumb:

Yea Mr NoitAll, I saw the change in the 3 feet in fall travel ball, pitchers were strugglin, just givin battin practice, tired by 2nd inning.... Very cold in Mt Juliet, if we'd been closer to 840, and home, it'd been warmer in God's country......But ya know its what we gotta put up with for a while...jus bundle up!

The 840 Ladies got some power and alot of quickness, about 4-5 on there that can keep up with anybody....decent pitching, some good catchers, a couple of learning rebuilding years ahead.....

But, still gotta face the Kat... ya know how tough that'll be......

dubc

Well "Birdie" told me this mornin that we would be a headin up to Mt. Juliet to watch some of them teams in the Mid State playin. Well our good neighbor CC will be there so I am sure that we can get and early look at them young ladies and see if they are goin to be beatin a lot of folks in there new district this year.

Goin to be a tough race and all between some pretty good folks in their old district this year. That "Football School" will be a lot better, the "Mule School" and my boss school should be better and the rest will be watchin them from the bottom. Now you can take that down to "The Bank of Tullahoma" now those folks are my kind of folks about takin care of us por folks! :roflol:

The "MULE SCHOOL" is having it's Playday this weekend. Look's like some pretty good match ups there.