Region 6 AA

papatiger

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never took anything away from Lewis, but I know how good Waverly is and they were the best team in the region, just not that night. Doesn't matter now. Good luck the rest of the way.

And as far as Hickman having a gripe, I don't think so. I stayed to watch the game, Camden dominated that game from start to finish and I was actually looking at the clock when they blew the whistle and it was 1.8 seconds left. They put 1.5 back on after it had run down to .8.

I THINK LEWIS CO HAD A LOT TO DO WITH WAVERLEY AND CAMDEN NOT PLAYING WELL AND FREETHROW SHOOTING AND HOLDING ON TO THE BALL WAS A GREAT MOVE IF YOUR NOT GOING TO COME OUT OF THE ZONE AND play man to man great job LC

Congratulations to Lewis County on their win. I was disappointed the Tigerettes didn't play that well though. I saw two very evenly matched teams, it just so happened that Lewis County had the lead at the right time. Good luck in the future.

Congratulations to Camden tonight for their victory, and know that Waverly is rooting for you. We know it should have been rematch number 4.

lady panthers controlled the game and the quote best team won. end of story