Fairley Bulldogs "My Alma Mater"

mo2vate

Im so proud of Coach Bryant and his Lady Bulldogs!!! It's been a long time coming!!! I was at the Gibson Co vs Westview game and I started salivating when Gibson beat Westview!!! Westview will have to come to 4950 Fairley Road and honestly I don't think they realize what they are about to be a victim of. Fairley fans of young and old come one, come all because your Lady Fairley Bulldogs are about to make history!!! Ladies and Gentleman this coming Saturday night at around 9:00 p.m. we will be introducing the first team in Lady bulldog history to advance to the state tournament that will be held in Murfreesboro, TN!!! Wooo Ric Flair

THE FAIRLEY LADY BULLDOGS WILL BEAT WESTVIEW BY 15PTS OR MORE,I THINK FAIRLEY IS PLAYING BETTER BASKETBALL THAN ANYONE IN AA RIGHT NOW,BY THE WAY THEY ARE UNDEFEATED IN AA AND HAVE SEVERAL WINS AGAINST AAA SCHOOLS.BOLTON BEAT WESTVIEW AND FAIRLEY BEAT BOLTON BY 30PTS.THE GUARD PLAY IS THE BEST IVE SEEN IN MEMPHIS AS A DUO.ERICA OUSLEY,MY GOD SHE IS A SMALL CANDACE PARKER,SLEEP ON FAIRLEY LADY BULLDOGS AND YOU WILL GET BURNED.

May I caution you about salivating too much for getting to play Westview. And especially based on the Wednesday night game. First of all Westview played without a post starter who was ill and not dressed. They were also playing the defending champs Gibson County who is on another level. I would not book any reservations for the 'boro before Sunday. This Westview team has played a brutal schedule and are very much battle tested. They can slow you down and dictate their game. Be very thankful that you dodged GC but don't be too giddy about getting Westview. Dangerous. I promise. Good Luck!

May I caution you about salivating too much for getting to play Westview. And especially based on the Wednesday night game. First of all Westview played without a post starter who was ill and not dressed. They were also playing the defending champs Gibson County who is on another level. I would not book any reservations for the 'boro before Sunday. This Westview team has played a brutal schedule and are very much battle tested. They can slow you down and dictate their game. Be very thankful that you dodged GC but don't be too giddy about getting Westview. Dangerous. I promise. Good Luck!

Blah! Blah! Blah! Get Ready Westview, Fairley is very hungry and Saturday it will be time to eat!!! South Fairley Let's go eat Babyyyyyy!!! Wooo Ric Flair!!! P.S. if you think Heather Butler is something to deal with, wait to you get a load of Erica Ousley!!! :thumb:

THE FAIRLEY LADY BULLDOGS WILL BEAT WESTVIEW BY 15PTS OR MORE,I THINK FAIRLEY IS PLAYING BETTER BASKETBALL THAN ANYONE IN AA RIGHT NOW,BY THE WAY THEY ARE UNDEFEATED IN AA AND HAVE SEVERAL WINS AGAINST AAA SCHOOLS.BOLTON BEAT WESTVIEW AND FAIRLEY BEAT BOLTON BY 30PTS.THE GUARD PLAY IS THE BEST IVE SEEN IN MEMPHIS AS A DUO.ERICA OUSLEY,MY GOD SHE IS A SMALL CANDACE PARKER,SLEEP ON FAIRLEY LADY BULLDOGS AND YOU WILL GET BURNED.

Say what? Congrats to Westview. :?

Congrats on a good season...you guys have an outstanding player in Ousley...unfortunately, that's about it. We still hope to see you in the 'Boro though. :?