Metro Nashville Football 2010

12NCS

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will your team look this year with all the coaching changes in metro? Who are the most talented, high profile kids in davidson co? Will there be a team make a run like WC did last year? Lets try to keep this thread clean if possible.

First of all you shouldnt be leaving but I completely understand why you are.

To me East Lit is a goldmine waiting to happen. I think Bubba did very well there and really I am surprised he's leaving. To me East could be very similar to Alcoa. Next I would say that Hillsboro will obviously do pretty well since they really only have to beat Centennial to get into the playoffs. I also think that Whites Creek will do really well with Mose taking over for Law, not that Law didnt do well because he did. And for 6A I think next year it will be HuntersLane and Overton on top. I think Overton could be a real contender to make a deep run. #7, #5 will get a lot of D1 looks in my opinion. #7 is a power runner with decent speed. #5 is one of the best athletes in the city. The FB is also a stud but not sure his #. AHS has a really good DE that should get some looks.

How will your team look this year with all the coaching changes in metro? Who are the most talented, high profile kids in davidson co? Will there be a team make a run like WC did last year? Lets try to keep this thread clean if possible.

First of all you shouldnt be leaving but I completely understand why you are.

To me East Lit is a goldmine waiting to happen. I think Bubba did very well there and really I am surprised he's leaving. To me East could be very similar to Alcoa. Next I would say that Hillsboro will obviously do pretty well since they really only have to beat Centennial to get into the playoffs. I also think that Whites Creek will do really well with Mose taking over for Law, not that Law didnt do well because he did. And for 6A I think next year it will be HuntersLane and Overton on top. I think Overton could be a real contender to make a deep run. #7, #5 will get a lot of D1 looks in my opinion. #7 is a power runner with decent speed. #5 is one of the best athletes in the city. The FB is also a stud but not sure his #. AHS has a really good DE that should get some looks.

So I'm thinking degenerative brain disease here. Eat Lit...ALCOA :thumb: Semi finals...I'd say Law did well. Hb...I agree...just beat Cent. #5 at OHS...agree. #7 D1...OVC maybe. OHS deep run...doubtful.

East Lit could be similar to Alcoa.....meaning great athletes and small enrollment meaning lower classification. Thats all I was saying. #7 could go to a small D1 school like Arkansas State or MTSU somewhere like that.

So by similar you mean they could drop to 2A? OVC...MAYBE

The team that I believe will make the deepest push in Metro/Nashville this upcoming season is Pearl-Cohn :bored:

The Firebirds return just about everyone from a team that is 1 yard at David Lipscomb away from winning the District Championship this past season. They return all of their skilled guys on offense. They also return a line that got better and better as the season progressed on both sides of the football. On defense they return 3/4 of their secondary. If they can somehow replace 2/3 of their linebackers who are graduating in 2 months then they can be a team that makes a deep run in the playoffs and possibly plays Alcoa for the Class 3A State Championship.

I say that because the west half of the playoff bracket in 3A this next season appears to be somewhat "down". Milan, Smith County, York, & Camden Central all suffered some tough losses to graduation and I look for a possible matchup between Pearl-Cohn & Manassas (who returns 2 outstanding backs in 2010) in the state semifinals to determine who comes out of the western half of the bracket.