Houston Co. and McEwen

jettjuice27

All I want to say to you is all you have to do is go 2-8 to go to the playoffs in this region...were 0-2 in the region but we still have 3 more region games to win 2 of them and I know that we have a real good chance agianst yall and a good chance agianst westmoreland...Oh and about your update (0-4) well you guys are what 1- and something and beat a first year football program...so does this mean yall are going to go to the playoffs..

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RebelsRadio
Posted by GotGame:

All I want to say to you is all you have to do is go 2-8 to go to the playoffs in this region...were 0-2 in the region but we still have 3 more region games to win 2 of them and I know that we have a real good chance agianst yall and a good chance agianst westmoreland...Oh and about your update (0-4) well you guys are what 1- and something and beat a first year football program...so does this mean yall are going to go to the playoffs..

Show me the quote where anyone said we are going to the playoffs? I can't find one, because THERE IS NOT ONE!!! And remember, tne 4th playoff spot last year from our league had to go the Tyner and got beat, I beleive 63-7

oh and all i want to say to you is that you may be in for a surprise against us. If everyone stays health WATCH :o out for us. Anyways you will definately not make it past first round even if you do make it to the playoffs i mean come on your 0-4. Yah we beat a first yr program but who have you beat. OH wait NOONE.

Posted by RebelsRadio:
Posted by GotGame:

Show me the quote where anyone said we are going to the playoffs? I can't find one, because THERE IS NOT ONE!!! And remember, tne 4th playoff spot last year from our league had to go the Tyner and got beat, I beleive 63-7

:D

sorry want more input had to get it back to the top

Posted by schs3:

oh and all i want to say to you is that you may be in for a surprise against us. If everyone stays health WATCH :D out for us. Anyways you will definately not make it past first round even if you do make it to the playoffs i mean come on your 0-4. Yah we beat a first yr program but who have you beat. OH wait NOONE.

Posted by RebelsRadio:
Posted by GotGame:

:D

Guest RebelsRadio

All we heard last week was watch out for Houston Co. and all I said was that McEwen would make the adjustments during the game and at the half and win. Well guess what, the Irish got shut out in the second half! Think they made adjustments? Houston Co. did not establish the pass like we thought they would have to do in order to win. Hey GotGame and JettJuice, how does my football knowledge look now!!