Oak ridge play day

CM8

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dispespect intended Mav. I was looking forward to seeing what AC had after the love they got in the KNS. Maybe I just saw them on an off day. Best wishes for a good season.

None taken. We got hammered, and I mean hammered, by Webb at Oak Ridge as well as two days before that at our place. So I just meant I couldn't disagree with you. And we lost some great pitching too. Best to your team as well. I also agree with you as you've stated elsewhere that Webb is definitely a team to watch.

No dispespect intended Mav. I was looking forward to seeing what AC had after the love they got in the KNS. Maybe I just saw them on an off day. Best wishes for a good season.

None taken. We got hammered, and I mean hammered, by Webb at Oak Ridge as well as two days before that at our place. So I just meant I couldn't disagree with you. And we lost some great pitching too. Best to your team as well. I also agree with you as you've stated elsewhere that Webb is definitely a team to watch.

Did i hear the York kid quit baseball?

Did i hear the York kid quit baseball?

Funny you should mention that -- I heard the same thing last night and that he's in Colorado.