predictions on title game in single A

jcman

bigster....

Put T.T.'s stats up after every game next season...Make it your mission to get her name out...Lake County is a small community that gets very little exposure statewide....Good Luck with it...T.T. is very deserving of being mentioned as a Miss Basketball finalist...

There are enough sportswriters that follows CoachT if you market it her just right, you might get her name known...LOL..

Purple..That's what it's going to take..You can't say I don't at least try.You know yourself as far as Miss Basketball,maybe not about stats all the time.I saw a bunch of games this year,JCM,Brighton,And Halls in particular that Lake Co was winning about 20-2 and the staters never played again..Not even in the second half.I believe the coach should at least allow the starters to get their points.I believe T.T. had about 5 points in one of those games but Shamone had about 10 points.The Coach pulled T.T. and Carnation and left Shamone on the floor,guess because she was a freshman.Shamone finished with about 24 points and T.T. didn't play anymore.Even with the second team the lead was about 46-8..So no way you can just put the starters back and just pour it on.But do you at least allow the starters to get their points..I believe it's going to happen a lot next year .She should be able to average 25 points a game next year if the coach leaves her in.There will be some nights she may get 14 or 16 against Greenfield but could get 40 against Halls. I know she is going to be one of the top juniors but if someone from Moore Co or another player is up for Miss Basketball and averages 25 points a game and T.T. is averaging 15 points but maybe 15 assists a game..I still know who will win the individual award.Like most people say..You want the Gold ball..But at the same time I believe a deserving player should be allowed to get her points and be up for an individual award but also will be a team award for helping make it happen..It's really up to Coach Johnson and how he wants to play out the games.!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There may be 8 new ones next year its too early to tell, young players don't always live up to our expectations and some that work hard will over achieve. RBS who won 20 plus and went to substate will be one of favorites in our area alone with Friendship who both got everybody back. I believe C'range who has a lot of good freshmen and JC returning co-7a freshmen of year with some good sophmores will also be competive alone with PC and Clay co. All the teams mentioned in this whole forum will be good teams next year, but its way too early to predict a title game, too many district, region and sub state game coming up.

You're right Senator..Way too early..I found that out this year.A player could move..get a couple transfers..boyfriends get in the way..Way too early.!

bigster....

Put T.T.'s stats up after every game next season...Make it your mission to get her name out...Lake County is a small community that gets very little exposure statewide....Good Luck with it...T.T. is very deserving of being mentioned as a Miss Basketball finalist...

There are enough sportswriters that follows CoachT if you market it her just right, you might get her name known...LOL..

I believe I will do that.People will get sick of seeing about T.T...Maybe they'll vote just to shut me up..!That will be fine..And if Coach Johnson doesn't let her play..I'll sure let him know also..lol..Not that he cares..but I'll still let him know..Here on Coach T.and just in case if he is one of those coaches that doesn't get on here..will let him know in a good way..Coach..You know T.T. isn't getting the ststs she deserves by only playing a quarter or a half.It's also a community and school thing.!I'm sure if the Central coach would have pulled Fussell out in a lot of games and her average dropped to about 15 points a game..the fans there would have been upset.!

Anyway..Enough about next year..We may not even be here next year.Lake Co may be part of Obion Central.T.T. may be playing with Macy Wright..believe that's her name from Central.Again..Congrats to the teams that did play well enough and earned their way their.Congrats to Moore Co on the Silve ball and to Jackson Co on another gold.!

To Me its moore Countys to lose next year coming back with 3 of the districts best players with Vann Garland and Raby showin what she can do. This said the big freshman an IF Brown comes back and the young kids mature their shouldnt be anybody class A that should beat them because if Brown was still on the team that would have been the body for down low to keep JC big girl in check but the team held thier own and was all good experience for the team, coaching staff and of course the fans. so bring in the gold 10-11 Raiderettes!

To Me its moore Countys to lose next year coming back with 3 of the districts best players with Vann Garland and Raby showin what she can do. This said the big freshman an IF Brown comes back and the young kids mature their shouldnt be anybody class A that should beat them because if Brown was still on the team that would have been the body for down low to keep JC big girl in check but the team held thier own and was all good experience for the team, coaching staff and of course the fans. so bring in the gold 10-11 Raiderettes!

Gold ball will come back to District 7A again. Sorry to burst your bubble but sometimes the truth hurts. Ya'll got a decent squad though i'll give ya that definitely better than the other two teams we played. :thumb:

What do you mean if Brown comes back?Did she quit this year or get hurt?

• 3 weeks later...

9A and 12A return the most talent of any two districts in Tennessee (though 7A and 14A will be right in the mix, as usual). Moore County will have to get through Forrest (will reload with the Curtner twins becoming go-to players), Cascade (a very young team that lost only one starter), and MTCS (a team with an exceptional Freshman class coming in) in District 9A.

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch" -- Aesop ~ 570 B.C.