Harriman is going to state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olerockyrebel

Nothing against the kids on the Harriman team. They have some good athletes, but if you honestly watched that game those refs made horrible calls against Cloudland. Morgan was clothes lined several times when he shot the 3 and not one foul was called. How do you consider that a fair game? You know, there is nothing wrong with playing hard and losing if it's a fair game. If you really paid attention you would have also noticed that the refs looked to a gentleman in the stands for either a thumbs up or thumbs down before they continued with their calls. The game tape needs to be sent to TSSAA to be reviewed so refs like that are not allowed to continue in these positions where they are obviously pulling for one team.

What bothers me is that there is nothing kids can do about being treated unfairly regardless of what team they are on. The only people being hurt are the kids. For some this was their last game and there's nothing that can be done to right the wrong. I just hope some people can lay down at night with what they have done.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing against the kids on the Harriman team. They have some good athletes, but if you honestly watched that game those refs made horrible calls against Cloudland. Morgan was clothes lined several times when he shot the 3 and not one foul was called. How do you consider that a fair game? You know, there is nothing wrong with playing hard and losing if it's a fair game. If you really paid attention you would have also noticed that the refs looked to a gentleman in the stands for either a thumbs up or thumbs down before they continued with their calls. The game tape needs to be sent to TSSAA to be reviewed so refs like that are not allowed to continue in these positions where they are obviously pulling for one team.

What bothers me is that there is nothing kids can do about being treated unfairly regardless of what team they are on. The only people being hurt are the kids. For some this was their last game and there's nothing that can be done to right the wrong. I just hope some people can lay down at night with what they have done.

You can not be serious!! I have heard it all... And from what i understand the refs came from up your way. Dry up your tears and quit using the kids to get on here and bash others. If you truly felt this way why do you keep hashing it up!! I know when i was a kid and was down about the big game thats what I wanted was some dumb___ running his or her mouth on coacht !!!! thats exactly what I would want.. But you go ahead and send the tapes.. And we will send the cd we are with the times here in lower East TN.. I am sure there will be no Questions from tssaa. just a bunch of sore losers. And speaking of the kids, I thought they handled them selves very well after such a disappointing loss!!! My hat is off to the team from Cloudland just wish I could say the same for the rest of you from there.

ok, who posted that Harriman is going to state? I'm sure it wasn't to rub it in the kids face but for Granny Faye to see it cause she don't have a phone so you can call her and tell her, right? Grow up. And you are the one that keeps replying to the post. If you don't want to hear it, by all means go look at another post. I still stand by the fact that the refs at the game did not care who knew who they were pulling for, period. And yes Cloudland's kids held their heads high. They are a great group of kids that are coached by two great coaches. They gave 100% but sometimes you can't win when it's 5 against 8. The odds are against you most of the time.