Coaching Positions

Gopackers

I do not know if Couey has officially left Lavergne but I do know for a fact that he has inquired about all of the coaching jobs opening in Rutherford Co including middle schools!!

I also have heard that Ash is bringing the Lavergne Middle coach with him.

Ash is shaking up everything....he's already told Coach Dean that he want his people to all be in house, so the girl's team assistants won't be back. I heard that Couey might be out as he doesn't have enough tenure. Who knows? Hopefully all the changes will be good for all the programs at LHS.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Couey and Ash hated eachother. as for the girls coaches not coming back, I cant say I disagree. They were loaded with talent and didn't make it out of the region. Blackman had no where near the talent but Hibdon put on a coaching clinic!!!

Oh they might, I don't know. I think that Ash helped Couey get hired over there though. Wonder if Hibdon would want the Riverdale job? He did graduate from there! He would be by far the best hire! That would be knocking it out of the park! lol

I heard that Couey and Ash hated eachother. as for the girls coaches not coming back, I cant say I disagree. They were loaded with talent and didn't make it out of the region. Blackman had no where near the talent but Hibdon put on a coaching clinic!!!

Oh they might, I don't know. I think that Ash helped Couey get hired over there though. Wonder if Hibdon would want the Riverdale job? He did graduate from there! He would be by far the best hire! That would be knocking it out of the park! lol

that wont happen

What were the immature comments? A lot of Memphis players are thugs in my opinion. I dont like Memphis area schools because it is the MBA. They constatntly make trades and recruit players. Do you find it ironic that Memphis area teams are on a 2 year domination cycle. White Station dominates 2 years, then Ridgeway 2, then Melrose 2. That just doesnt happen my friend. If Murfreesboro schools just rotated an all-star team every 2 years we would dominate too.

Soooooo, because they switch schools and have all-star teams they now are thugs, robbers, gangsters, etc.....hmmm, very interesting. I didn't know THAT is what separated the bad from the good. Very interesting.

Wow....obviously i'm not going to patrol this site for every comment you've ever made. Your(no one is, actually) worth that kind of time. But ok, if you want to be very specific, then not consistent. But you've made enough to be considered immature.

I'll take one off the top of the head, someone mention(not even bashing) how tyler cutter had transfered to some NAIA(???) school in TN, maybe Lee? Immediately you took this as an attack or something, when realistically you should be happy that a kid is going to college, for free, doing what he likes, and you quickly responded about how you had seen former Oakland Players out washing cars...really?

Rverdaleman how do you know it won't happen? Hibdon is a GREAT coach and has a lot of experience both as a player and a coach. If he doesn't at least put his name in the pot I'll be surprised. A local guy who has many connections in the 'boro who can obvisiouly motivate a team. He could be just what Riverdale needs! Just my opinion.

Rverdaleman how do you know it won't happen? Hibdon is a GREAT coach and has a lot of experience both as a player and a coach. If he doesn't at least put his name in the pot I'll be surprised. A local guy who has many connections in the 'boro who can obvisiouly motivate a team. He could be just what Riverdale needs! Just my opinion.

HE WILL NOT BE AT RIVERDALE has nothing to do with ability

A coaching clinic like you displayed vs OHS this year wright?