knox central

redrider

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly what I'm talking about. A big paragraph with !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all in it. Not to mention these :huh::cry:8-):angry::wub:. Grow up kid. Every offseason you talk about how great Central is. Supercat, Scott Cummings is the head coach, and 4 assistants left after this year on their own terms.

RR - which 4 of Scott's assistants left?

Runninrebels funny how you call me a kid...that is exactly what I was going to say about you...you have no facts to back up what you say and just like HTV quoting your stuff...my point exactly...no one agrees with you on this thread...I have backed up everything with facts and you have none. When you want to quit making excuses and live up to what others are saying we will talk! Im going to end in saying Central will be back and West has never been there! You started in on me not the other way around.

HTV how is Powell doing in the offseason and who do they have in the spring?

Yeah, I'm the kid since I'm the one ranting every post. :thumb: You have provided no facts; just your opinion. I have only provided my opinion as well, but do you actually think you have provided facts? Stats, news articles, etc. are facts; not your opinion. This shows how ignorant you are.

HTV, one of West's DB coaches left, their defensive line coach, special teams coordinator/outside linebackers, and one of their offensive line coaches. I'm confident they'll be fine though.

Im an outsider but I think I can settle this argument. Central has a few gold & silver balls. West has none. End of discussion.

Thank You for the the reminder

This guy is comical talking about how tough that region is and they never won the region they were in before and if I remember correctly West best record in the last 15 years is 7-5...I do seem to remember Centrals best record in the last 15 years is 11-2 with a State championship appearence...funny how these arguments tend to work things out! But maybe West will top Central one day after the win an average of 9.89 games for 9 years in a row! Good luck Runninrebels!

RR- How bout those facts and if you want some more facts just ask and trust me I can spit out some facts! How many times has West been to the QTR Finals in the playoffs? Quick Ans. NONE! How many times has Central? Quick Answer too many to count. At least 9 times in the last 15 years. How many times has West won 10 games? Ans. None. How many times has Central won 10 games recent memory(since Im a kid) 11 times in the since 1989! How many times has West beaten Maryville? Ans. NONE. How many times has Central? 3 since 98...More thana anyone in TENNESSEE in the LAST 10 years! Are those enough facts or you want more? How about the fact from 1999 until 2006...only one Knoxville team beat Central and that was Powell in 2001!!!

So come with another argument and you started with the flaming about cheating and Central would never be back...and that West would roll through our region. But whatever you say. That is a FACT as well. By the way go back and look you started with the silly smiley faces as well...Ex: :thumb: Fact

How many times has West beaten Maryville? Ans. NONE. How many times has Central? 3 since 98...More thana anyone in TENNESSEE in the LAST 10 years! Are those enough facts or you want more? Fact

Uhhhh thecatcall09.....Centrull haz onlee wun 2 cents '98 agin Mairvul (99 playoffs, 2000 seasun)......Butt ewe iz yung..... :thumb:

HTV how is Powell doing in the offseason and who do they have in the spring?

As far as I can tell the offseason work is going well. Several key players are in baseball, and several others are in track, but they are still doing weight work. Powell's only spring scrimmage will be on May 7 at home against Bearden.

West actually has been to the quarterfinals. Nice Try. Not sure about the semis though. Probably not, but I don't care. West is the best program 5A in Knoxville at the moment and I'll hang my hat on that. Like I said, past statistics are for losers. It's like Alabama fans in football and Kentucky in basketball. (I know they were both good this year, but you know what I mean)

HTV, West had a receiver transfer to Powell, just fyi.

West is the best program 5A in Knoxville at the moment and I'll hang my hat on that. Like I said, past statistics are for losers.

How can a case be made for a team being the best at something if there are no statistics to help support that argument? Throwing out all "past statistics" yields, in this state, about 330 football teams across all classes with no histories and a current 0-0 record. I'd love to see the analysis that was done to arrive at West's supposed superiority amongst just 50-60 5A teams with equal resumes.

RR- When was the trip to the QTR. Finals? Not insinuating, just asking? And I agree with the fact that if the stats are not there to back up what you have done as a program, how do you have an argument about how good of a team they are? Central will be back and everything runs in cycles and Powell will be the team to beat for some years to come in our region...imo...the rezoning has really helped Powell in numbers and has really dropped Centrals numbers. Central may be moving down to 4A when they redo the schedules again.

HTV- What do you think about the new Playoff system that is out now. Just taking the top 2 and then you get in by best record all over the state?