knox central

redrider

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we were cool now CatCall, but I guess not? ;) Anyway I don't even remember what we were arguing about in this thread, and I'm too lazy to read back over it. With that said, West is a newcomer in the "powerhouse" knox county programs. Powell, Central, and Halls are down, but they will be back. Clinton was nothing before Stone and Hazelhurst; atleast as long as I can remember.

I thought we were cool now CatCall, but I guess not? ;) Anyway I don't even remember what we were arguing about in this thread, and I'm too lazy to read back over it. With that said, West is a newcomer in the "powerhouse" knox county programs. Powell, Central, and Halls are down, but they will be back. Clinton was nothing before Stone and Hazelhurst; atleast as long as I can remember.

Runnin Rebel you are nuts. Powell Central and Halls will be tough this season. Yes Clinton had some bad years staring in 2000 but before that we were very good every year. and the streak will continue this season. West is no new comer because they are not even close to being a powerhous ;) you are crazy. I wish west was in our district, so all the teams this season could shut u up. West a power house in knoxville, stop all the drinking man, its bad for the brain.

Dragon...RR must not have been around during the Scotty Witt days and Jason Leinhart days at Clinton when they were state contenders about 3-4 years in a row...how can you claim to be a power house without having any power or records to back it up? RR we are cool I just wish you would get the facts straight and know what you are talking about before you throw out the word power house! I dont know if Central is back yet or not but we will find out in about 2 months!

• 3 weeks later...