13 AA Baseball.....

Purple & Gold Standard

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the rest of Milan's schedule and they have it pretty tough these last few games with Madison,Ripley,Dburg twice and then Northside.

Also heard the the Anderson kid took a ball off the knee that was hit and out for the rest of the game against GC.

We will see what there made of now.

Milan won today versus GC 10-1 against GC's ace on the hill Trey Tate. Christian Coleman held GC to 4 hits and having a CG to get the win. Yes, the Anderson took one off the knee yesterday and was up walking and throwing today. He will more than likely be seeing innings at some point against Madison or Ripley and will definitely be in the starting line-up Thursday versus Madison. The Dawgs move to 18-4-1 on the year :o

purple and gold...

sorry, I have closed the public viewing of oc baseball stats on my website.

too many parents demanding that game stats have to be changed to what they think they

should be.... the coaches are wrong, the parents want to deciede all stats, go think?

also, I hope that number 18 is still improving...... :o

I don't doubt that one bit......

He is doing better...Thanks...

Milan and Dyersburg split this week, both finishing 7-1 in the district. Someone with more knowledge of the district tiebreaker will have to answer your question, as to who will receive the #1 seed.

Dyersburg will be the #1 seed because they beat Milan by 4 runs and Milan beat them by 3 so they win the head to head. Dyersburg will play the winner of the play in game against Obion Co and Haywood and Milan will be squaring off against Crockett Co.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• So much talk about an investigation about student record manipulation and then everything has went silent. Has anyone heard how the investigation is going?
    • Basically what you're saying is schools can basically bully students around and get away with it because they are protected. I agree to a certain extent but when schools decisions to keep knuckleheads on staff starts costing kids careers and a college education there is a problem. Our school system last week had a teacher supposedly push a kid and the parents went to the law and the teacher is suspended. So I wouldn't say that they can just do what they want without liability. This case don't pass the smell test because the coach had already been fired before and she got fired after a year on the job. Sounds like the student was right in this case on the outside looking in because the coach gets fired after one year. How many coaches get fired after one year?? Not many. 
    • Problem with DB football goes beyond coaching. Like Waco said. Thr band is the main focus of their community and school. They have the resources to be a championship level team. Guarantee Ballard or Witten could have them nationally relevant at some point but everyone down to peewee would have to buy in and at DB we all know that would never happen. 
    • I know the RB from OR he’s fast and has good hands. Is good on special teams also. Didn’t want to play defense over to the Ridge.
    • Lieutenant Flip flops is on a roll. #1 recruiter in Anderson Co, fo-sho.