Fulton vs Bolivar 1st Round?!

prospect

UT still has scholarships available. This late in the game 90 percent of the elite players are all gone and some bigger programs will take a chance on a kid like Steele in hopes of getting a productive player as a junior or senior.

Keep in mind competing high major is a tough adjustment and you are competing for minutes against some big time players that you have to beat out to get on the court.

Personally, I still wish he would have signed back in the Fall with Dayton.

BTW, Pearl has singed a very good combo guard already in Trae Golden and a SG in Jordan McRae. Both are highly touted.

True. I wasn't thinking about McRae and Golden.

What's up with Skylar McBee? Is he going to get on as a scholarship player next year or continue as a walk-on. His playing time really dropped off late in the season and into the NCAA tournaments.

Pearl said the McBee drop off in playing time was due to the mental part of the game.....pretty general statement. I think McBee could end up with a scholarship if they don't fill all of them...with the understanding that it may only be for one year. Scholarships are like contracts, as crazy as that may sound, they have to be renewed every season.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic