Whites Station vs Columbia

Icy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let be honest here. I am by no means a memphis fan, but english doesnt stand a chance against joe jackson.

Please allow me to explain to you all how this game is going to go. White Station will be up 9 or 10 at then end of the 1st quarter. White Station will blow it open in the 2nd quarter and columbia will quit. People are calling the Melrose Siegel game a blowout....Here is your blowout game people!!

I'm sure Shoeless Joe is the next coming of Lebron James, but in the meantime, Emanuel Andrews at Shelbyville is no slouch and Columbia took care of him very successfully. I know it will be tough for Columbia but White Station will need more than Jackson. Columbia knows "D" (how many ppg was Cleveland averaging?) if the Lions keep WS in the 60's.....they win......book it!

I'm sure Shoeless Joe is the next coming of Lebron James, but in the meantime, Emanuel Andrews at Shelbyville is no slouch and Columbia took care of him very successfully. I know it will be tough for Columbia but White Station will need more than Jackson. Columbia knows "D" (how many ppg was Cleveland averaging?) if the Lions keep WS in the 60's.....they win......book it!

Please do not be deceived:

----------------------------------

1) White Station is easily MORE than just Joe Jackson.... Joe just get all the "ink!"

2) WS has proven that they can also win low-scoring games.

3) They shoot FTs very well, especially the ball-handlers.

4) WS is thoroughly battle-tested and guaranteed to be ready for whatever Columbia throws at them.

Like I said earlier, if Columbia plays well they "might" keep it close in the first half. If they play like they did against Lawrence County in the district championship they will be totally blown out. How can you say they know "D" when they got beat soundly by a 5'10" post player from Law Co? Their "D" was non-existant.