Whites Station vs Columbia

Icy

The 2010 Middle TN Joe Jackson show.....Will be sponsored by Columbia High School. :bored:

Haha now that's good...Let me say that Joe absolutely put on a show last year. The only team that can stop him this year is Melrose and Team Stripes...

Lol! Terop, when will you be in the house?

Yea Nebuntyn I will be in the boro...I was planning on going early Thursday to catch Liberty but now that Bolivar/Fulton game might make me go late Wednesday...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Joe would play the entire game. I have seen him twice at the State and every time he doesn't play hard until the last few minutes if the game is tight. I even had a WS fan tell me he plays like that all the time. Maybe that is why he didn't want to go to UT since he would have had to play defense all the time.

You think that why Lion99?

OK i think columbia will be behind the first 3 pd's. than they will see that W.S is bettable by the 4'th and will be even at the end of the game. and thin columbia with the students behind there back will pull off the upset of the year in basketball!!!!

be really hard for him to get past the sweet 16 considering memphis didnt even make the tourny, is that what he want to do play for an unproven coach and for nit championships. jody u know he should have choose ut or uk. joe goes off in his last state tourny i cant wait.....book it.

Memphis is just missing a few key parts to run that offense the way it should be ran.... Give that "unproven" Coach a couple of years with some more recruits and you'll be eating those words.... Coach Pastner might be "unproven" to your standards, but when you lose what Memphis lost any coach would have turn around season. Memphis lost: NBA Rookie of the Year, John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, and a couple other recruits, Coach Cal (don't like him, but I respect his coaching ability), most importantly a recruiting year basically. Coach Pastner was left with basically a month or so to come up with some kind of recruiting class.

What has Bruce Pearl proven? The inability to develop talent? To win that game? To make it past the 2nd weekend of March Madness. Haha, I would love to see Tennessee lose its upcoming recruits and a coach with only a few weeks to recruit and see where they end up at? Probably CBI. One thing Pastner has already proven is that he's a better recruiter than Pearl. The only reason Pearl wanted Chris Jones is, because he couldn't get Black, Jackson, or Crawford. Lets hope you guys don't get beat by SDSU or that Bobby Maze doesn't use a bong to hype himself.

What has Bruce Pearl proven? The inability to develop talent? To win that game? To make it past the 2nd weekend of March Madness. Haha, I would love to see Tennessee lose its upcoming recruits and a coach with only a few weeks to recruit and see where they end up at? Probably CBI. One thing Pastner has already proven is that he's a better recruiter than Pearl. The only reason Pearl wanted Chris Jones is, because he couldn't get Black, Jackson, or Crawford. Lets hope you guys don't get beat by SDSU or that Bobby Maze doesn't use a bong to hype himself.

He has proven how to get kids out of jail. :thumb: