Milan vs. Haywood

Pigskin101

I was told Haywood dominated Milan last night in there scrimmage 38-7. If this is true has Mialn fell off that much from their two year run to the state or is Haywood that good. Can anyone that was there give any details about the scrimmage.

I wasn't able to make it to the scrimmage but heard Haywood looked pretty good. I can only say that Milan was playing without their main QB, WR, DB, 2 LB's, 2 OL and DT all playing baseball. I think they will be fine come fall when they get everyone playing again.

I was told Haywood dominated Milan last night in there scrimmage 38-7. If this is true has Mialn fell off that much from their two year run to the state or is Haywood that good. Can anyone that was there give any details about the scrimmage.

I wasn't able to make it to the scrimmage but heard Haywood looked pretty good. I can only say that Milan was playing without their main QB, WR, DB, 2 LB's, 2 OL and DT all playing baseball. I think they will be fine come fall when they get everyone playing again.

Wonder why Morris has spring practice at this time when he has all those baseball players ??...Quite a few local schools hold off on the spring practice till May...

wrong...many schools do spring practice late feb-early March to avoid conflicts w/spring sports

That's not what I said or asked...I KNOW many schools hold early spring practices...Many hold late spring practices though...I know locally Obion Central and Huntingdon will because they scrimmage each other this spring....I was asking, wonder why Morris doesn't hold off till later on, especially with what looks like he has alot of baseball players that start on the football team ??...

Milan couldn't tackle one of Haywood tailbacks all night. That was a big part, plus Milan played without 10 or so starters because of other spring sports. Milan has a new academic program that basically eliminates kids participating in two spring sports like they always have. That's why it really hasn't been an issue in the past. Haywood looked really good, and Milan will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...