Rankings Week 1 for 3/15-3/20

mjuhb

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF your post was deleted, it was for a reason. Re-posting the same information again will still get it deleted.

You are entitled to your opinion. How you state it, however, will determine if it stays on the boards or not.

If in doubt, please refer to the board rules...

(The second post was only deleted because it contained a quote from the first).

i would have to agree with the statments made by mr. jimcalhoon and mr. ihskeeper :thumb:

The Indy keeper was quite impressive in warm ups I must say. Amazing set of hands and ability to go get the ball. Changing the subject did anyone notice the center mid for Columbia #23?

i would have to agree with the statments made by mr. jimcalhoon and mr. ihskeeper :wub:

The Indy keeper was quite impressive in warm ups I must say. Amazing set of hands and ability to go get the ball. Changing the subject did anyone notice the center mid for Columbia #23?

YES rhs81, he was pretty amazing. I can't count on one hand how many times he dribbled through our whole defense. While, many times we were just diving in, he still made all of us including me, look ridiculous. I have to say I was impressed and I have seen many MANY good players. And BigG, tell ben I said hello :lol: and tell him to get better and eat a banana :thumb: he'll know who it is haha