Toughest....

IHSkeeper

First who has the tougher district? I believe it either comes down to Farragut's district and Brentwood's district...both have numerous teams in the top ten.

Also, who has the toughest schedule, obviously the teams in these two districts have to play one another, but what about out-of-district play. Indy plays (out of district) Columbia Central, going to a good tourny in Grissom, AL, where I know they play Christian Brothers, playing White House, MUS, Briarcrest, Bearden, and Hendersonville. :thumb:

I'm sure CBHS, Collierville, MUS, and Briarcrest have tough schedules.

CBHS and MUS always travel to tournaments and Collierville usually plays some tough out of district games. I know Collierville is playing the usual in town plus Brentwood and Father Ryan. They seem to always miss CBHS though.

Briarcrest plays most everyone in town Houston, Collierville, Germantown, White Station etc., as well as, CBHS, MUS, and St. Benedict twice each season now. The also play Father Ryan, West, USJ, and Independence this spring.

First who has the tougher district? I believe it either comes down to Farragut's district and Brentwood's district...both have numerous teams in the top ten.

Also, who has the toughest schedule, obviously the teams in these two districts have to play one another, but what about out-of-district play. Indy plays (out of district) Columbia Central, going to a good tourny in Grissom, AL, where I know they play Christian Brothers, playing White House, MUS, Briarcrest, Bearden, and Hendersonville. :thumb:

They are about the same i would say. Having played in Williamson County all of high school and playing with guys from District of Death on my college team that was up near knoxville they seem to have the same caliber players. I cant say for every coach though. I know Ravenwood, Independence, Brentwood, all have great coaches, but I have never talked to or seen the coaches from the knox. area. You also have to add into the equation the amount of publicity and how much each community follows their soccer programs. For instance the knox teams are much more publicized and talked about because they have a bigger following and more people that watch the games. Where as Williamson County doesn't quite have the soccer following or public attention. So I believe both of those things need to be factored in. And both of these districts rarely play each unless its at state. So if you live in knoxville you are sure to say they have the better teams, and vice versa for Williamson County. But without regular matches between these two events I personally would say that it's a toss up.

Farragut out of district plays.. CAK, Alcoa, Science Hill, in the Palmetto Cup in South Carolina, Farragut plays Northwestern(SC) currently ranked #10 according to ESPNrise, Norman North(OK) ranked #9 by ESPNrise, Farragut, depending on how they play during group play, has the chance to play Wando(SC) ranked #13 by ESPNrise or the chance of playing Fort Mill(SC) ranked #45 by ESPNrise... I'd say that's a pretty tough weekend for the Admirals... Also, what a tournament? 3 of the top 10 teams... according to ESPNrise, 4 of the top 15... wow.