Gibbs vs Pigeon Forge

lovebaseball

Gibbs has the more experienced position players but Pigeon Forge has the future superstars in Crow and Byrd.

Wow! Really? :lol:

Might want to let them prove themselves before labeling them as "the future superstars". However, I do think that both of these guys have the potential to be very good players.

You forgot to mention Brenton Bates. He is throwing it great right now.

Gibbs might sweep, but probably will split. Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

I agree they need to have time to prove themselves for sure. As we all know, freshman hitters verses senior experienced pitching is not a very fair matchup. I watched PF in the play day at Seymour and these 2 players have talent but time will tell based on their work ethic for the next few years. I do believe Coach Gwen will push them very hard to continue to improve. As for now, Gibbs is far more experienced and anything short of the State Tourney based on returning players and excellent coaching would be a disappointment. However, Coach Gwen will have PF prepared so should be a very good series. I do believe the pitching matchups are even but Gibbs should have the advantage with the bats and defense with a Senior based team. Good luck and wish I could be there to watch ! Go Eagles !