William Blount

pride22

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Harden Valley scrimmage went in favor of WB, good this year luck G-MEN

Hey Coach Thorton

This is your old buddy "play caller". You are not fooling anyone. We on the threads figured out who you are long ago. If you want to post under cover then you best get a new screen name and take some spelling and grammar refreshers.

tpoole12

Yeah, Stars ... this is an incredible addition to the WB family. Actually, he's just coming home ... his daddy and family go all the way back to the beginning of WB just about I suppose. He certainly will be the boost the wrestling team has been needing and will most assuredly help the football squad as well.

Is his dad Larry Satterfield who used to coach at WB?

Hey Coach Thorton

This is your old buddy "play caller". You are not fooling anyone. We on the threads figured out who you are long ago. If you want to post under cover then you best get a new screen name and take some spelling and grammar refreshers.

tpoole12

Hey TP, you know it all, why would you be concerned with who I really am, not only that, coach Thornton spells his name with the n, your the one who needs a grammar refresher or at least if you are going to talk about someone learn how to spell their name. :roll: Besides, from what I understand, Thornton cannot turn on a computer and I wish the players from the past that you know could have played as well as you spell

Edited by lowkee

When is the Blount County Jamboree and where? Do we have a schedule of quarters and who is playing who?

GO GOVS!

The g-men are playing the 3rd and 4th quarters, I think against the rebs in the third, maybe g-back in the 4th GO GOVS

Edited by lowkee

When is the Blount County Jamboree and where? Do we have a schedule of quarters and who is playing who?

GO GOVS!

GOVMAN needs to get them speakers fired up. I can hear them at the house and I live about a 1/4 mile from GOVMAN and G.Q.

DISCLAIMER: The GOVMAN and G.Q. live in separate residences.