Perry Co. 2010

radio33

PC has improved a lot over the years and it has been great to see. Rice brother Inc "Wayne Co" will beat PC again this year & next. Just wait & see.

I will have to disagree with that because:

A. they lost too many players on deffense.

B. they lost their stud running backs. Rice wont look as good throwing the ball without them. They opened up the passing game for Rice.

C. When Rice tries to throw it, everyone knows where he is going with it... to his little brother

Region champs will be decided between PC and Mt Pleasant :roflolk:

I think WC will be just fine in the RB position. Clint Butler is the man & Nick Horton will do just fine. WC did loose 3/4 LBs and they will be tough to replace but I think with a little time that will happen. WC will have some players that will step up.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC has improved a lot over the years and it has been great to see. Rice brother Inc "Wayne Co" will beat PC again this year & next. Just wait & see.

I will have to disagree with that because:

A. they lost too many players on deffense.

B. they lost their stud running backs. Rice wont look as good throwing the ball without them. They opened up the passing game for Rice.

C. When Rice tries to throw it, everyone knows where he is going with it... to his little brother

Region champs will be decided between PC and Mt Pleasant :roflolk:

I think WC will be just fine in the RB position. Clint Butler is the man & Nick Horton will do just fine. WC did loose 3/4 LBs and they will be tough to replace but I think with a little time that will happen. WC will have some players that will step up.

Whoever Butler and Horton are they wont be like Graham and Warren by next year. The Players WC has to step up wont be as good as the players PC had to step up last year. Its not going to be fun for anybody who has to play PC, Ive never seen so much speed on one team. PC beats WC the next two years wait and see :lol:

Football season is getting closer and closer and I am really starting to get pumped up just thinking about it. The vikings have two players who get all the hype but is it possible that one of their biggest playmakers next year is going unmentioned and even unheard of by most? I think a lot of people are going to be impressed by tucker's knew big and fast target and his ability on the field. This should be a high powered quick strike offense supported by a lightening fast D. You cant coach foot speed and Pc has plenty of it.

pshh yall would think they are the colts listening to everyone talk ...just because yall had a decent season. heres one for ya you will get pounded by wayne co and upset by some other teams yall play to soft ... start playin smash mouth on defense then maybe ill change my mind..thats the reason you want beat wayne co ...yea you got speed but im with sssss you got to have defense too to win the big games...

if you can't play defense you will get beat a lot...my advice to PC hopefuls

How many points did JB score on them last year? You PC fans that say you have so much talent over there what happens when Tucker goes down? You get beat and you get beat bad. So I'd say the key is stopping Tucker and you stop PC. I've heard several WC DL guys say Tucker can't do much laying on his back. With the OL that I saw for PC last year they better be a lot better if they plan on stopping WC Defense. PC OL just was not very good last year that's why they have to run all of those misdirection plays to get people out of position because they can't just line up and move people off the line. WC will be bigger up front and stronger than last year and will line up and just bulldoze people.

How many points did JB score on them last year? You PC fans that say you have so much talent over there what happens when Tucker goes down? You get beat and you get beat bad. So I'd say the key is stopping Tucker and you stop PC. I've heard several WC DL guys say Tucker can't do much laying on his back. With the OL that I saw for PC last year they better be a lot better if they plan on stopping WC Defense. PC OL just was not very good last year that's why they have to run all of those misdirection plays to get people out of position because they can't just line up and move people off the line. WC will be bigger up front and stronger than last year and will line up and just bulldoze people.

We were a decent team last year and ill agree it was our defense that was holding us back from being a good team. From what I have seen in the spring, the defense is what PC has been working on. In two scrimmages only one touchdown was given up by our defense and there were a lot of subs in when it happened. As for our lineman, ask anybody who came to our lineman competition this year, "Who has the strongest lineman?" They will say PC. Oh yeah! That was the competition WC said they were coming to then didn't show up . Now for the Tucker going down comment, if Tyler was to go down this year WC would crumble, it would happen to any team. If WC players are as cocky as the fans that get on here then they will get some real eye openers this year :bored:

We were a decent team last year and ill agree it was our defense that was holding us back from being a good team. From what I have seen in the spring, the defense is what PC has been working on. In two scrimmages only one touchdown was given up by our defense and there were a lot of subs in when it happened. As for our lineman, ask anybody who came to our lineman competition this year, "Who has the strongest lineman?" They will say PC. Oh yeah! That was the competition WC said they were coming to then didn't show up . Now for the Tucker going down comment, if Tyler was to go down this year WC would crumble, it would happen to any team. If WC players are as cocky as the fans that get on here then they will get some real eye openers this year :bored:

. They have Austin Rice if the big brother goes down, PC has who? Your braggin about winning a lineman competition that WC wasn't at? Haha wow . . . Wayne County is the champions till somebody knocks them off . . . Perry County is the self-proclaimed CoachT message board champions (yes even more than Cornersville is haha)

ha strongest lineman? if they cant move they are of no help to you dont matter how strong they are especially that big white guy he didnt block nobody last year and if it wasnt for tuckers talent he would have been sacked more times than you could count think befor you say something kid or you might jus sound stupid :bored: