HR leaders so far??

flash03

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but jarreld has 20 now and he has hit 5 at home and they went over the trees. they where at least 375. now you tell me what ballpark can hold that. he is getting all kind of looks. but anytime someone is even decent people always find something wrong. i don't see why you can't just apperciate that he has so many i mean 20 is a big number for a highschooler that has only played in 30 or some games

yeah but jarreld has 20 now and he has hit 5 at home and they went over the trees. they where at least 375. now you tell me what ballpark can hold that. he is getting all kind of looks. but anytime someone is even decent people always find something wrong. i don't see why you can't just apperciate that he has so many i mean 20 is a big number for a highschooler that has only played in 30 or some games

Lets take away a "short porch". He still has 12 Hrs i bet and 6 or 7 doubles added on to what he already has. Which is pretty impressive still.

Jerrelds good but youd have to see the dimensions at his home park to understand how hes hit so many. Put him in a normal size park hed jus have average numbers

jordan jones(Mozy11) would be on here criticizing someone for hitting too many HR's, jordan when u can throw the ball from left field all the way to second base without taking 10 bounces then you can get on here and talk about someone else..

Right. I've seen him hit 2 or 3 at Harpeth that went 350+. He's got a great swing and a good eye for his pitch. Can't discount those things.