• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Shelbyville

2. Columbia

3. Tullahoma

4. Lincoln County

5. Lawrence County

Those are my standings! What do yall think?

I don't think these standing will hold, I've heard Lincoln County has a strong team, also Shelbyville and Tullahoma have lost some talent and are not as good as previous years. Columbia is always a talented team. Lawrence County, well people are going to be surprised, this will be one of the toughest district battles 8AAA has seen I believe. People have doubted Lawrence County in every sport this 09-10 athletic year, and we like it. Lawrence County has a different coach from last year, different attitude, more heart, and talent all over the field. It's going to be a great year for 8AAA Soccer.

#23 from Columbia just has a sprained ankle, nothing to serious for the rest of the season. I suspect he will sit at there Lawrence County game. Don't want to screw up a starters ankle.

Little more serious that that He is out possible three weeks with a sprained tendon.

yes, and from my understanding.. Columbia plays today at 2 aginst lawrence county.. #23 hurt... Columbia probably sore from a hard fought game. lawrence could really come and set off an upset.

But with that said.... im still going to say

Columbia-5

Lawrence-1

I'm not sure they can score 5 against anyone with out #23 in the middle. While he is always a threat to score the best thing he brings every game is his ability to control the middle and make great passes. Also, when needed he can go back and shut down the other team as well. I can't remember the final last year but I think it was pretty close match and #23 played the whole game. While they did manage to hold Tullahoma to only one goal in the second half. Tullahoma had many chances in the second half that tnhey did not finish.

yes, and from my understanding.. Columbia plays today at 2 aginst lawrence county.. #23 hurt... Columbia probably sore from a hard fought game. lawrence could really come and set off an upset.

But with that said.... im still going to say

Columbia-5

Lawrence-1

I'm not sure they can score 5 against anyone with out #23 in the middle. While he is always a threat to score the best thing he brings every game is his ability to control the middle and make great passes. Also, when needed he can go back and shut down the other team as well. I can't remember the final last year but I think it was pretty close match and #23 played the whole game. While they did manage to hold Tullahoma to only one goal in the second half. Tullahoma had many chances in the second half that they did not finish.

You are good with your predicitions I will give you that. Columbia 5 and Lawrenceburg 1!!

I Was not able to make the game, But my Friend was.. he said, columbia could have easily been in double digits in the first half, had they capitalized on just half of their opportunitys. He said #11 and #13 showed out offensivly. making up for #23's injury.. He said #17 for columbia played great on the right side of the defence. He also stated, #6's speed at sweeper played out well for this defence. He also said, that if columbia even wants to compete with lincoln county, then they are going to half to step it up BIG TIME

I have not seen Lincoiln County play this year but they have posted some interesting scores so far early into the season. I know they have another tough match on Tuesday against Oakland. As for the Columbia/Lincoln county game that should be the last game in the district race before the tournament starts. Could be for all the marbles or so it seems right now. Too bad most of the district games have been rained out so far. I believe Columbia is the only team to play two district games, most have yet to play one.