district 8-AAA Predictions?

xxsoccerxx

Well, Latest news--- #23. Columbia's Allstar midfielder is out for 6-8 weeks with some cracked bone?

Columbia is going to have to step up their game.. especially the offence. And the defence is gonig to have to step it up because, without 23.. there is a lower chance they will score. therefor they need to hold off as many goals as possible. #6 is going to have to play the season of his life and conduct his defence through each and every game.

Tough loss for columbia.

Goodluck.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it will be shelbyville and lincoln co in the finals this year

franklin co has no midfield, tullahoma has no defence and columbia is missing payne

Tullahoma's # 11 is to blame for the injury that payne fisher got in his ankle.

#13 for columbia was responsible for hurting a tullahoma player

i don't condone thomas's actions but if you intentionally hurt a player the other team might retaliate

tullahoma may be bad this year but we were not the dirty team in that game

im not sure why someone created an username like mine, but they do have a a point, #11 was for sure hurting #23 on purpose, it was very blatent. if anyone was retaliating on columbia's side of the ball, it was their midfielder #7.. Now Tullahoma was also trying to get physical towards the end. Strikers for tullahoma started pushing, shoving, and screaming invalid language. In Retaliation, #6, columbia's sweeper, started getting back at them, in the last 5 min. i saw #6 put down both strikers, and the right wing, but the fun part about watching that was they were legal bumps. tullahoma came in with shoulders as did he.

Now as for the district..

Shelbyville, has shown amazing potential, and should make it to the finals.

Columbia, it just depends which columbia shows up, they are a very powerful team, but they just dont seem they want it bad enough, they are not consistant at all.

Lincoln County, My prediction to win it all now. They are showing amazing force. Very quick team, and have shown they have no problem capitalizing on opportunitys to put the ball in the goal.

im not sure why someone created an username like mine, but they do have a a point, #11 was for sure hurting #23 on purpose, it was very blatent. if anyone was retaliating on columbia's side of the ball, it was their midfielder #7.. Now Tullahoma was also trying to get physical towards the end. Strikers for tullahoma started pushing, shoving, and screaming invalid language. In Retaliation, #6, columbia's sweeper, started getting back at them, in the last 5 min. i saw #6 put down both strikers, and the right wing, but the fun part about watching that was they were legal bumps. tullahoma came in with shoulders as did he.

Columbia was dirty, they started it with tackles from behind and pushing with no calls

You would cuss too sorry use invalid language

#13 hurt our kid and #11 hurt yours and yeah they both sure have red carded but they weren't

mjhub you have got to be kidding me, neither fouls in any of the game deserve a red card. Apparently you do not know the game, or the rules of soccer. Tullahoma started playing dirty because they were gettin destroyed on their own feild, i woulda loved to see how fustrated they would have been after they got tore up by lawrence county. i find that rather halarious, tullahoma soccer has slipped. badly.

Congrats to lincoln county on the win over franlkin co. it was a very hard fought game, and as for that sec comment from falcon, hahaha i strongly agree