York Football... Where is it headed??

hilhamhound

York scrimmaged Oneida and Monterey Friday night. They looked great and had no problem scoring easily and the D was great. After losing all state players and having such a great team last year, I didn't know what to expect. But it looks like the Dragons will continue their winning ways.

Oneida and Monterey huh???? That's impressive!! :popcorneater:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York scrimmaged Oneida and Monterey Friday night. They looked great and had no problem scoring easily and the D was great. After losing all state players and having such a great team last year, I didn't know what to expect. But it looks like the Dragons will continue their winning ways.

My information was that Oneida's D came away without being scored on. Did YAI score on Monterey or was my information misleading?

York scored once on montereys 2nd string and oneida scored 0 times on monterey.

Oneida has a new offensive coordinator & is trying to determine who will be playing QB so they were switching QB's out every couple of plays so they weren't showing very much & were more worried about having a QB emerge from this scrimmage. This is by no means any indication of what Oneida will be like this season. Spring is all about preparation for fall :thumb: However, Oneida's defense was very solid. York's only score on us came from an INT return for a TD & I believe Monterey may have scored once on us but I'm not 100% positive about that. :thumb: We will be just fine by the time the season rolls around. :popcorneater:

Just who did York have no problem scoring easily on :thumb: It sure wasn't Oneida. They got close ONE time on Oneida but DIDN'T score on our defense. :popcorneater: They scored ONCE on us & that was on a turnover so maybe you watched a different scrimmage than I did.

Just who did York have no problem scoring easily on :thumb: It sure wasn't Oneida. They got close ONE time on Oneida but DIDN'T score on our defense. :thumb: They scored ONCE on us & that was on a turnover so maybe you watched a different scrimmage than I did.

So who won this Battle of the Titans anyway?? :popcorneater::thumb:

Just who did York have no problem scoring easily on :thumb: It sure wasn't Oneida. They got close ONE time on Oneida but DIDN'T score on our defense. :thumb: They scored ONCE on us & that was on a turnover so maybe you watched a different scrimmage than I did.

So who won this Battle of the Titans anyway?? :popcorneater::thumb:

Well there "hounddog" we scored on their defense & they scored on a turnover. I know you probably really dislike York being from LA but is there some reason that you are being disrespectful to Oneida? We don't play you & haven't in a very long time. What makes you think your team is such a "Titan" to be being so sarcastic about either of these teams? Why don't you go crawl back in your doghouse?[/color]

So who won this Battle of the Titans anyway?? :popcorneater::thumb:Well there "hounddog" we scored on their defense & they scored on a turnover. I know you probably really dislike York being from LA but is there some reason that you are being disrespectful to Oneida? We don't play you & haven't in a very long time. What makes you think your team is such a "Titan" to be being so sarcastic about either of these teams? Why don't you go crawl back in your doghouse?[/color]

Oneida scrimmaged LA & Clay County together in spring '08. That didn't turn out to well for Livingston . . or Clay for that matter.