Cheatham County Charter

Francis

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cheatham County...fine example of total mis-management for the last 6 to 7 years ...fine example of way toooo many women running the show....fine example of letting the chickens run the chicken coop...fine example of poor pay for coaches and teachers, so most teachers stay 2 to 3 years and then off to greener pastures.....must I go on and I cetainly can.

Oh also...great growth in Southern Cheatham in mid 90's stopped by greed and politics of KF...you had 600 students in 1995 and 15 years later still around 600 students in HHS...wake up guys. :D

• 5 months later...

I hear the school board is considering a Charter School for the kids in Cheatham County. Supposedly it will be an athletic charter school, only allowing kids in who want to play sports. Academically inclined children can either go to Cheatham Central.....which is changing its name to Cheatham County School for Arts and Entertainment and Deer Skinnin.........or to Sycamore HS which will henceforth be known as The Polytechnical Institute of Sycamore International School for the Really Smart People.

Harpeth will remain Harpeth, but specialize in Bus Driving.

Any truth to all of this? :cry: