CAN'T MISS GAMES THIS WEEKEND AT THE "LADY WARRIOR CLASSIC"!

TBALLEXPERT

Some of the “Top” teams in this State will be in action this weekend at the 2010 “Lady Warrior Southern Classic” If you want to watch some good teams play the game of Softball When your DD is not in action here are just a few you might not want to miss. You will probably not be disappointed at these games, they feature some good teams with some great players that should be entertaining to watch.

:roll:

Beech vs Brock TX. Friday 3:00pm @ Riverdale HS

Camden vs Riverdale Saturday 7:00pm @Riverdale HS

Walker Valley vs Coffee Co. Saturday 5:00pm @ Coffee Co. HS

Dickson Co. vs Forrest Thursday 8:00pm @Forrest HS

Trinity vs Hueytown Al. Saturday 1:00pm @Forrest HS

Goodpasture vs Martin Westview Saturday 3:00pm @ Columbia HS

Cornersville vs Christian Co. Ky Friday 1:00pm @ Columbia HS.

I’m sure there will be alot more great games during this tournament that what I’ve listed here but these games should not disappoint!

:)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the “Top” teams in this State will be in action this weekend at the 2010 “Lady Warrior Southern Classic” If you want to watch some good teams play the game of Softball When your DD is not in action here are just a few you might not want to miss. You will probably not be disappointed at these games, they feature some good teams with some great players that should be entertaining to watch.

I’m sure there will be alot more great games during this tournament that what I’ve listed here but these games should not disappoint!

We will see you all there! :)

You know, I'd love to catch some of these games while my DD isn't playing BUT to do so I'd be driving from one end of the state to the other. I mean seriously....all part of one tournament but spread out all over the state. That's no fun, especially when there is a huge multiplex sports venue in Murfressboro. Sorry, I won't be able to catch the 'it' games cause i'll be driving around to 4 different schools just to watch my kid play

MrNoitAll,

Will you look into your crystal ball and let us know the losers in these matchups. :roll:

You know, I'd love to catch some of these games while my DD isn't playing BUT to do so I'd be driving from one end of the state to the other. I mean seriously....all part of one tournament but spread out all over the state. That's no fun, especially when there is a huge multiplex sports venue in Murfressboro. Sorry, I won't be able to catch the 'it' games cause i'll be driving around to 4 different schools just to watch my kid play

Gas is $2.83 a gallon and you drive all over the state for what?

Gas is $2.83 a gallon and you drive all over the state for what?

Umm....to watch DD play softball. ?

MrNoitAll,

Will you look into your crystal ball and let us know the losers in these matchups. :popcorneater:

Since NoItAll didn't answer I guess I will give it a shot.

Beech vs Brock TX: Looking at the box scores from yesterday games it doesn't appear that the former 2A champs from Texas can hang with Beech. Loser Brock

Camden vs Riverdale: Although Camden may be good it appears that an already good Riverdale is getting better with each game. Loser Camden

Walker Valley vs Coffee Co: Although I haven't seen either of these teams I have noticed that Walker Valley is winning most of its games and I don't think things are going to change for this game. Loser Coffee Co.

Dickson Co vs Forrest: I must admit if I had did this post yesterday I would have picked Dickson Co as the Loser

Trinity vs Hueytown AL: This should be an interesting game. Hueytown always seems to be one of the better teams in Alabama and the same could be said about Trinity, but those Alabama teams are tough just ask Riverdale and Beech. Loser Trinity

Goodpasture vs Martin Westview: Goodpasture is a little down this year and Martin Westview is one of the better teams from the west. This girls should be somewhat familar with each other because I believe a few of them are on the same summer team, but someone has to lose and that will be Martin Westview

Cornersville vs Christian Co KY: One of the best teams out of KY travels south to face one of the better pitchers in TN. Since softball is a team sport I will say the Loser is Cornersville.